Chapter ( 1 )

HI IM SO EXCITED IM STARTING A NEW STORY AND ITS ABOUT LOUIS AND EALONOR. OMG. ANYWAYS I ALSO HAVE A NIALL STORY IT IS CALLED WHY DO DREAMS COME TRUE SO THANKYOU THATS ALL, BYE MY SNOW FLAKES. I DECIDED THAT THE NIALL STORY IS LITTLE LEPRACHAUNS AND THIS STORY IS SNOWFLAKES. (:

***:***:***:***:***:***:***:****:***:***:***:***:***

So today is a regular day. Sit, eat, watch movies, and eat again. This day is sooo fun (sense the sarcasm). Anyway I thought I could make this day fun and I did. I absolutely love shopping for clothes. So I called my best friend Ally. "Amber, we have a crisis"She said right after one ring. "Oh hi Ally yeah I'm completely fine thanks for asking" I said sarcastically. "Look I'm sorry but we have a crisis" she said getting louder by the second. "First of all than you for breaking my ear!" I said the excact way she did it to me " And second of all what is this crisis " I said calmly like nothing happened. "Sorry and the crisis is that, umm, well, I uh I-I'm moving to London. Oh in a week!" She said nervously, I just couldn't believe it, my best friend was gone, she was the only person I have left. Literally. I'm 22 years old, my mom is gone, my dads gone, my brothers gone. And Ally was the only person I had left. Well, there is my aunty Esmeralda but we just don't see each other very often since she lives in London as well. Right then and there I made ,the biggest decision of my life. She could say no but she could say yes also. I was born in Europe, but my mum decided to move to america. So I'm used to the busy streets of London and I'm used to riding on the top of a red double decker bus and I'm used to nearly everything there. "U-um I was thinking, ally, can I go with you. I'll pay for my ticket I just wanna move to London with you. I can't stand people leaving to London or staying in London when we decided to move and I miss my mum and dad and brother." I asked nervously waiting for a response. "As long as you pay for your ticket its fine." She responded after a few seconds. "Yes I'll pay for my ticket I promise, you know I have a lot of money because of my job as a photographer and plus the 100 bucks that my parents send every 2 weeks." I said not really wanting to brag. I absolutely hate bragging, I hate it I hate It I hate it and I'm always going to hate it no matter what. Its just so, so, well its, and, also, yeah.? Okay look its just kinda well how do you explain it, it is, uhh, oh yes yes yes its rude. Cause it is just like saying something like oh I went to LA for a week in a five star hotel because me and my parents have so much money. Yeah no that's just plain out rude to people. I know I bragged but I had to say it cause its true and so that she knows that I could pay for my own flappin' ticket. Also like I said they would say cause me and my parents have so much money well they are dumb because its my parents and I(A/N anyone who found that offensive I'm so sorry I didn't really mean it in a mean its just so that you know that I don't like bragging ). "OK" she responded "bye" " bye bye" I ended the call and started packing my clothes and my everthing, haha that's Ariana Grande's albums name. I took out my Samsung galaxy 5 that was in my pocket and opened the case, then I put my password in which is 1DLouis, I love Louis so much he's so cute and evertytime I see his eyes I pretend to faint. Anyway I went into YouTube and searched Four, one directions album, put my earbuds on and listened to the first song which is steal my girl. I sang along to the lyrics.

"She been my queen"

"Since we were sixteen"

"We want the same things"

"We dream the same dreams"

"Alright, alright"

"I got it all"

"Cause she is the one"

"Her mum calls me love"

"Her dad calls me son"

"Alright, alright"

"I know, I know, I know for sure"

"Every body wanna steal my girl"

"Everybody wanna take her heart away"

"Couple billion in the whole wide world"

"Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

"Everybody wanna steal my girl"

"Everybody wanna take her heart away"

"Couple billion in the whole wide world"

"Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

"Na na na na na na, oh yeah"

"Na na na na na na, alright"

"Na na na na na na, Na na"

"She belong to me"

"Kisses like cream"

"Her walk is so mean"

"And every jaw drops"

"When she's in those jeans"

"Alright, alright"

"I don't excist

"If I don't have her"

"The sun doesn't shine"

"The world doesn't turn"

"Alright, alright"

"I know, I know, I know for sure"

"Everybody wanna steal my girl"

"Everybody wanna take her heart away"

"Couple billion in the whole wide world"

"Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

"Everybody wanna steal my girl"

"Everybody wanna take her heart away"

"Couple billion in the whole wide world"

"Find another one 'cause she belong to me"

"Na na na na na na" "Na na na na na na"

"Na na na na na na"

"She belongs to me"