Prolouge

No pics 🤦🤦laag nahi rahe

Malhotra Bungalow, a house at the outskirts of City. The house is in between nature, greenery flourish all around. The owner of the house though wanted to  move to the main town so that his work will be a little easy but he can't as there are some secrets that he's hiding from the world, the secrets of his Parents disorder. He doesn't want people or the media to make it an issue , that's why he's living here with his parents. 

Did I introduce you to the owner of the house? 

Well, he's Ansh Malhotra the new burning sensation of the stock market. In a very few time, he has earned a good position in the business line not only by money but also people respect him. 

He's kind and helpful, he never hesitates to help anyone. He respects everyone whether the person is rich or poor, elder or younger. He even addressed his office watchman as Sir. This qualities of his is love by everyone. He's a beautiful pure soul with no ego and haters. 

But there is something he's craving for from past 3 years. His parents love, which has disappeared somewhere because of their health issues. He wants to spend some quality time with his parents but sadly, they don't remember him. He has to first detail them about himself, install his existence in their memory then only he'll get some love that too only for a few minutes post that they'll again forget him. This will go on, until they don't get back on their track and he'll do everything to get them back. 

.. 

The Alarm clock rings loudly, disturbing his sleep. He stretched his body and yawned. He turned off the alarm clock, descended down the bed and moved to the washroom to take a shower. It takes him 30 minutes to take shower and get ready. He arranged his files and kept them safely in his office bag but wasn't able to find his pen. He searched it on the table but it wasn't there.. 

Irritatedly he shouted 

"Mom.. Mom, meri pen nahi mil rahi.. Mom…" but  his voice fades, when he realizes that his mother is not going to come, he sighs sadly and closes his bag not bothering to search again for the pen.. 

He made his way out of the room, as he stepped in the hall the scenario before his eyes shocked him. 

His parents were fighting, don't know for what reason. His mother has a belan (roller) in her hand while his father has a water bottle and both are hitting each other with that weapon in their hands. 

He was rooted at his place, his mother voice hit his ear drum

"tumhari himmat kaise hui mere ghar mei ghushne ki, chor kahin ke" his mother, Anamika shouted, hitting on his arm with the roller. 

His father, Vineet, hit her on the shoulder with the bottle "main chor nahi hoon, Paagal aurat" he exclaims 

"Haw, tumne mujhe Paagal bola.. Tum hoge Paagal, tumhari biwi, tumhare bache Paagal" she said fuming in anger and poked the tip of the roller in his stomach.. 

Ansh hit his head, this is how they are insulting each other unknowingly. He ran towards them. He really doesn't want them to kill each other. 

He held his mother's hand, stopping her to hit his father again.. She looked at him sharply. 

"tum kaun ho? Iske saathi. Her eyes widen. Haw puri gang bana ke aaye ho chori karne mere ghar mei" she exclaims looking at father son.. 

Great, so she remembers it's her house but not her husband and son. 

Vineet glanced at Ansh, he instantly said "Ye mera saathi nahi hai. Ye toh tumhara saathi lagta hai, dekho kaise tower se baal khade kiye hai paaglo jaise.. Ye tumhara hi saathi hai" Vineet exclaims.. 

Ansh jaw drops with his father statement, how can he say he looks mad with this latest hair style really. He made a sad face but looked at his mother who said. 

"ooh, ye mera koi nahi hai aur kya kaha tumne ye tumhara saathi nahi hai.. Matlab tum ho toh chor aur ye dusri gang ka dusra chor.. Chalo ye toh jawan dikh raha par tum sharm nahi aati buddhe hoke chori karte ho" Anamika asked, looking at him disgustingly. 

Ansh tried to say but Vineet pushed him to the side "main koi chor nahi hoon. Aur buddhi hogi tu aur tera pati" he shouted.. 

Both again indulge in a fight, Ansh tried to stop them but it was of no use. Frustratedly he pushed them apart and shouted.. 

"stop it both of you" Ansh shouted 

"English chor" Anamika said, Ansh hit his head.. 

"Thand rakho aap dono.. Please.. Ek duje ko maar loge kya aap dono.. Shant ho jaiye aap dono" he exclaims 

Anamika jumps forward "Haan.. Pehle isko police mei de du fir main aaram se baithungi" she said.. 

With the mention of the Police, something struck Vineet's mind.. 

He shouts out loud, scaring the mother - son "ohh, haan main toh ek CID officer hoon.. Aab main tumhe jail main dalunga, tumne mujhe mara hai '' he threatened her.. 

Anamika tried to grab Vineet's hair as she thought he's lying.. Ansh pulled her.. 

"cool down guys.. Mom, he's your husband Vineet Malhotra chor nahi hai wo and Dad she's your wife, Anamika Malhotra Paagal nahi hai wo.. 28 years ho gaye aapki shadi ko. You guys are happily married. France gaye the honeymoon pe do baar, mere birth ke badh bhi gaye ek baar Ireland. Yaad aaya "Ansh exclaims, trying to remind them who they are.. 

He glances at both who are by now lost in their pool of thoughts. Vineet stared at her for some good seconds. 

" Shona "he spoke, Anamika looked at him.. 

" Vinu "She smiled at him sweetly, receiving the same from his side… 

Ansh sighs in relief while they embrace each other, Vineet kisses on top of her head. Her eyes fell on Ansh who was smiling at them. She narrowed her eyes.. 

" tum kaun ho "she questioned looking at Ansh. 

They parted and Vineet looked at him sharply" oye, kaun hai tu.. Hamare ghar mei kya kar raha hai "he questioned like a CID officer.. 

Ansh gave them a look, like seriously they recognised each other and not him.. 

" Aulad hoon main aap dono ki.. Aapke do honeymoon ka result hoon main.. Mujhe kaise bhool sakte ho.. Iss result ki khushi main teeja honeymoon mana ke aaye the aur usko hi puch rahe ho kaun hai tu, huh" he made a face. 

His words click on their heads "Oh Ansh! Anamika said cupping his face, later Vineet joined her.. 

Anamika pecked his head while Vineet side hugged him.. Ansh smiles, though only for a few minutes at least he'll get their love and attention. That's all he wants from them, nothing else.. 

… 

To be continued..