What Else?

So I make the pork chops and we eat. Then I get ready for bed and so does he.

 We go to bed and the next morning Preston is missing from the room.

 "Preston, where you at? Please don't scare me like this again," I call out.

 And again I find a note.

 "Tae I have gone out for a bit, don't worry about me. Everything will be fine. I Love you, Preston"

I let out a sigh of relief.

 I walk over to the fridge and pull out the milk and grab a bowl. I then grab chocolate rice crisp, put some in the bowl and then pour the milk. Then I go sit on the couch and put on Pops in Seoul.

 It goes off and I'm done with my food so I go into the kitchen and washed the dishes. I turn off the TV and grab my phone, I get on Pandora and play my Jackson Wang station.

 I listen to music while I clean.

 It's now about 2 o'clock and I'm done cleaning the house.

 I look at my phone and see that I got 4 missed calls from Preston. I call him back. "Hey, babe where you been?" I ask him. 

"What took you so long to answer? Are you ok or like what happened?" He asks like he was worried.

 "Sorry, I was cleaning up and had my music playing. I'm fine." I tell him.

 "Ok well I love you, see you in a bit," He says and that's the end of our conversation.

 So I wait for him to get back and while I do that I take a shower. 

I hear the front door open as I am putting on my Team Wang long sleeve crop top and my other pair of black volleyball shorts.

 So I go into the kitchen and look around. 

"Preston?" I call out.

 But I get no answer then I see Uffe and I blackout.

A/N

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER U KNOW SHORT STORY EQUALS SHORT CHAPTERS SOMETIMES LOL