part4.I am sorry🍑🌴

Where Did Jy Go😤?Everyone was so worried about Him.Jb also Went Without talking any word.While They Talking That Girl Also Left.In That Day Jinyoung Left Home Before Others.When He leave Home Mother asked 'Are You Ok son'?Yeah.I Got  a Headache.It'll Be Fine.I will Go To Take a Shower.Jy said While Go To The upstair.He tried To Avoid Thinking about it.After A Bathe and Taking Dinner He went For His room for Studying.But When He Tried To read The lessong That incident Came Into His mind

But When He Tried To read The lessong That incident Came Into His mind

He was Feeling shame Cuz Jb Can Hug any Girl He can.But Why I am Being Hurt By seeing This?Jinyoung Became So Confused.He Got messages From jb and Other Friends.But He wasn't in a mood For doing anything.therefore He went For sleep Cuz He can't do Anything.Next Day He Came To The Class.'Jinyoungie Did You do Your Homeworks?'Jackson asked.'Yeah,I done it'Jb was Looking at Jinyoung.But Not caring about it He sat Beside Bambam.jb Looked Down Cuz He felt Heartbroken inside😓'Hey This is The 1st Time You Didn't Sit Next To Jb.Why?'youngjae asked Being  Amazed😧'No!I Just wanted To sit Beside You'Jinyoung Said Very calmly Like Nothing Happend.In the Intervel He went To The Library With Mark.Jb was Angry and Sad.

So he also went Outside with Youngjae

So he also went Outside with Youngjae.Everyone knew That Jb won't Do something Like This.Therefore they Decided To meet That Girl and ask What happend There.Yeah Let's Do It.'But We Have To Go With Jinyoung'jackson  said.I will Do That.We Can't Let Ruin Their Friendship Like That.Yugyoem said While Being Touchy with bambam😏Youngjae Have To Be with Jb Till we come Back'They all planned It Together.They said plan To Others.Jb and Jinyoung Didn't Know about it😂In The Intervel   They said Jinyoung They Have To meet Their Sister.Before they come To The Class yugbam Has Called That girl To The playground.When Jinyoung And Others Went There She was Frightned And Jinyoung Felt Angry.He said'Let's Go back'But Before saying That Others dragged Him To The Ground.Bambam Scared And Told Her To Tell Truth.She Said Jb oppa didn't Do Anything wrong.You are So Bad Jinyoung oppa😒Why?What Did You mean By That?bambam asked again.I Like Jb Oppa.I Went and Told Him That I Love Him.But after saying That He said'He has Already Crush on someone'Do You know Who is Her?If I know I Won't Give her my Jb oppa.she said with Cute pouting.Ah!Shit!Jinyoung Felt Guility😖.But once He Remembered about The Hug.Then why Jb hugged You?he asked Again.I Requested To Hug Him One Time.Jinyoung oppa You saw That and Strated To scold Him Very badly without asking.I Was shocked That Day.She started To Great.Thank You!You can Call us Anytime.From Today we all Are Brothers Of You.Mark said That Girl.Thank you oppa☺She ran To Her class Room.While running she said'please apologize and Look after my Jeaboem oppa.'I am so sorry Jb!Jinyoung was Mumming again and again to Himself!Others Started screaming  Him'please apologize For Your Hubby nor He will Be Die in Pain'Jinyoung Blushed and They all went To The Class Room Happily.In Their Mind One Question was Left.That was Who is Jb's Crush.

WHAT WILL HAPPEND NEXT.I WILL UPDATE NEXT EPIOISE QUICKLY.
So Please Comment Vote and Tell me My grammer Mistakes. LOVE YOU ALL😊💗💕