Day 72

Andys pov

Sooo....my new roommate/friend Ianto thinks it will help me if I start writing a diary i told him that I think it's a really crap idea because it's not like the paper can go "oh Andy I get how you feel, here's some things you can do to help" but when I told him this he told me to shut up and threatened to throw my Xbox in the river. :) He's watching me right now but he can't see what I'm writing so I'm going to take this time to say he smells and he's a loser. But I guess he's right so, It's been a few months now since me and rye last spoke, from what I heard from jack and Brooklyn he has moved on. Which is fine I didn't want him walking around upset all the time I wanted him to have good life and I knew after our last conversation I couldn't give him the happy ending he deserves. Jack says ryes doing better he's got a guy called Ben and they are happy.

Me on the other hand, I've tried to move on, I've been on a few dates but no one can compare to rye, I loved him...I still love him and I know it was my decision to brake up but after a few months of me being forced to listen to Ianto and his stupid words of wisdom I know that I only pushed rye away because I know he deserves better. Ianto says it's not true and the only reason why I've pushed rye away is because of my stupid insecurities, thinking everyone is better off without me. I guess he's right but I ain't gonna admit that to him, his ego is big enough already.

"So am I right in thinking that diary is helping you then"

I look up to see Ianto smirking at me "I'm not suggesting you should consider changing your career to being a life coach but it's okay" he smiles at me and walks out of the room.

07743672069- hey is this Andy?

"Hey Ianto do you know who's number this is?" I go to his room and show him "I got a text saying is this Andy, do you think it's rye.?" Ianto sighs "idk who's the number is but I don't think it's rye just text the person and ask or something" I push the phone toward him "I don't want to text them please can you". "Fine give it here but your telling me what to write" he says giving me a sad smile.

Andy-Yes it's Andy whos this?

07743672069- hi I think you should come back to London rye misses you

Andy-ryes happy, he's moved on he doesn't need me there

07743672069- Yh he does he's a mess he's with some guy called Ben they are good together and bens really nice but he's not as happy as he was when he was with you.

Andy- who is this??

07743672069- look I know you Two have been through a lot of shit but you were meant to get married and start a new life surely you still love him enough to come back.

Andy- of course I love him but it wasn't just a case of we couldn't get the right type of wedding cake, it's was a lot more and a lot worse and people didn't help.

07743672069-mikey?

Andy-Yh how do you know?

07743672069-rye said, he had a argument with mikey after your last conversation. Ignore everything mikey has done to fuck both your life's up You need to come back he really needs you.

Andy-it's not just mikey, I mean mikey didn't really help but I don't blame him it's my fault all this happened with me and rye.

07743672069- how'd you figure that one out?

Andy- because if I wasn't so worried about them two me and rye would of stayed together. I guess mikey did me a favour to brake us up otherwise I would of broken him.

07743672069-mikey doesn't want you too to brake up

Andy-well then how come he wanted to be with rye and tried to push us apart.

07743672069-because rye told you ages ago when you first spoke, them two used to date. But around the time he tried to get back with rye he was very drunk and upset he just got out of a relationship. He knows no one fits rye better than you. He didn't purposely mean to brake you two up, I mean he was the one who gave rye your number in the first place wasn't he.

"How does he know that, why ain't he telling me who he is" I say getting angry. " I don't know but I think you should text him now coz what he's saying if it's true that rye ain't happy with Ben then I think it's best if you deal with it not me" he passes me the phone back.

Andy- how do you know that! who are you!?

07743672069- it's mikey. I'm sorry but you need to come back.

Soooo.....guess who's back( me).😂
I'm going through a lot of shit atm and my councillor thinks if I start writing these stories again it will give me something to do or something like that idk but I'm gonna try and start putting these up on Wednesdays maybe not every Wednesday but I'll try. Anyways Yh I know how I want to end this story and I think I'm almost there I just need to work my way into the ending( if that makes any sense) 😂