Chapter 6, Him

"One day Y/n you will learn the reason I did this to you"
Y/n wakes up in a unknown room, you're sitting on a bed a nice expensive bed.

Y/n got up from the bed and went straight to the door which is locked

"At least they know to do that" you say in a whisper voice.
You then hears footsteps coming from the other side of the door. You grab object and hides behind the door where if they did open it they wouldn't see you. The door unlocks and the knob turns,  getting in a hitting position. The door opens and then stops a man steps in the room saying

"Princess?"

Y/n doesn't respond but instead hits the man in the head. After hitting the man he fell on the ground, you ran past him and went running out the room. Rose saw stairs and went down to the first floor but she got stopped by "Mr.Lindo". He picks her up and throws her over his shoulder. Y/n fights but Mr.Lindo was to strong. He went to the room before, puts you on the bed, and cuffs her wrist.

"Let me go Lindo i won't let no one know!" Y/n says

The man she hit earlier was there.
"You know we can't Princess"

Y/n becomes shocked because this guy sounds like the guy from the cafe. He saw her reaction and smiled.

"You remember me now?"
Y/n starts to get mad.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT I WILL KILL YOU!!" She try's to attack him but the cuffs stop her from doing so.

"Haha seems I made the little princess angry how adorable"

"Stop it jimin" Mr. Lindo says
"Wow I wanted to introduce myself to her not you" jimin pouts like a 3 year old.

"We all can introduce ourselves to her later when dinners ready."
Lindo leaves as did jimin leaving you in a empty room.

*few hours later*

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in..." y/n says and Mr.Lindo walks in with a small smile.

"Are you hungry?" He comes toward you.

"No thank you" your stomachs growls

"I guess your stomach disagrees" He laughs.
"Come on I'll uncuff you if you make me a promise to not to escape"
You nod then Mr.Lindo uncuff her. Y/n grabs her wrist which is now purple.

"Oh my I'm sorry I didn't mean to put it to tight" he try's to grab your wrist but you pulled away.

"Thanks but don't touch me if you do I'll break that promise"