S1 Ep5

Before we start just wanna say Supertiger is owned by fjmhawkes. I have to do this every part, of Supertiger appears just to let you guys know.

"Well this seems to be fun," Sonic finally spoke after they began walking in silence with fear and awe when looking at the walls.

Ancient drawings, looked like symbols, not from their world. Fear wasn't an option, not even for one second. Ancient artwork showing people worshipping Dragons and some getting sacrificed. "Well would you look at that," Rayman pointed. Everyone turned to where Rayman was pointing, which reveals some kind of door. This wasn't as grey and metal like compared to the four doors they came across earlier. This one was more of the color maroon and the door seems a bit weaker.

"Well," Amy spoke. "Open the door."

Spongebob looks at the door. Something was giving him vibes. As they drew closer to the door, it kept getting stronger and stronger. Soon, when Spongebob grabs the door handle, he gets flung like a little rock thrown by a human.

"Oof!" Spongebob exclaimed after being flung to a wall. Clock runs over to help the Sponge get back up to his feet. Silence tenses as Spongebob looks at the door.

"Hey don't worry Spongebob, it's just that the door hates you," Patrick replied.

"Yeah but doors don't have feelings."

"Oh come on, remember the wumbo, he, she me. Well wumbo is what the door represents look at that right side up M!"

"Uh, Patrick, that stands for something that means i-"

"Spongebob."

"But Patric-"

"Patrick, I really think you should let Spongebob sp-"

"No, let me do that talking, Casey. After all, I'm the best therapist Spongebob had ever had," Patrick claimed.

Casey exhaled and just glared at Patrick. How can he be a therapy when he has a small brain that packs small neurons, Clock thought to himself.

"Ok Spongebob, back to my statement, you know what do you!" Patrick excitedly yells.

Spongebob takes a deep breath in, "I'm a Dimensional Hero and I'm proud!"

"Louder!"

"I'm a Dimensional Hero and I'm proud!"

"Louder so that those stupid bad guys will question what on earth was that!"

"Patrick that isn't a goo-"

"Oh be quiet Knuckles, you are challenging one of the best therapist in the world."

"But, never mind continue Spongebob."

"I'm a Dimensional Hero and I'm proud!"

"LOUDER!"

"I'm a DIMENSIONAL HERO AND I'M PROUD!" Spongebob finally let's out. It was loud enough that it was heard across the base. Before Flame can check on his damaged suit, heard something. Confused, never hearing something like that he asks Water, "What the fuck was that!?"

"Probably just that dumbass Spongebob trying to overcome his fears."

"Yeah could be th-"

"Flame shut the fuck up! We gotta work if you want Assassin proud!" Chaos exclaimed. In door 2, the second group also tried to find a way out. Until they heard the same scream.

Drones were done to be sent towards the four doors. Flame gets the key and puts it in, activating the drones and sending them towards their targets. Meanwhile back in door one, Spongebob finally gained confidence, and opens the door ignoring the force the door has. As the door opens, it was nothing more with with stuff everywhere. Which seem to be like weapons.