HOW A CELEBRITY WISH FROM TRING SAVED MY (MARRIED) LIFE

My wife's birthday is today and I have an amazing gift for my beautiful wife which just got delivered today via email.

Would you believe it if I told you that I forgot her date and booked her gift yesterday?

A lot of you would definitely relate to this if you're working in a corporate environment. I've been through it all ─ from canceling dates last minute to reaching late for movie dates. The fact that we're still together still amazes me and I have to thank my wife for standing like a rock through thick and thin.

Trust me on this; what I am about to tell you now, is definitely going to save your life.

I (unfortunately) remembered the date yesterday and I am super lucky to have a well-wisher friend who suggested this amazing platform Tring─ which is a celebrity shout out a platform where you can book a personalized video message from your favorite celebrity.

Here's my personal experience of using and how it saved my (married) life.

THE BEGINNING

I have to admit it that I was skeptical at first when my friend told me about it. I mean, why would a celebrity wish my beloved and deliver the video message within a couple of days considering they are super busy people? Once convinced (not that I had the liberty of time), I went ahead to do some quick research and I thanked my stars when my wife's favorite soap star was on the platform.

THE MIDDLE

Upon shortlisting the celebrity, I wanted to make sure that the message I wanted to send across to my wife was genuine and heartfelt. I put in a lot of thought before typing each word before hitting the "Submit Button". Now all I had to do was wait for the personalized video message to arrive and pray (hard)!

THE END

I woke up this morning (wife's birthday) and I am super elated when I received an email with the from her favorite celebrity. When I showed it to her whilst having breakfast, she was completely blown away and couldn't believe her eyes. She can't contain her excitement and the next thing I know she calls her girl gang tells them about it. Little did I know that such a small gesture would make her so happy and that meant the world to me.