Chapter 1

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

She was struggling with each of her

steps. Yet she somehow managed to

go there, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦.

She sat on the same bench as usual putting her walking stick beside. She became so busy admiring the beautiful nature surrounding her that 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴.

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

Her eyes suddenly closed shut.

"I did nothing wrong. Then why?"she whispered to herself. "Why do people hate me so much?" She buried her face deep into her hands.
Suddenly it started raining but she didn't care.
'𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒.' She thought.

After sitting there for 1 hour she took her walking stick to stand properly.
Her legs were paining so much that she couldn't even walk a single step without stumbling forward.
She unlocked her house's door and stepped in.
She changed into her school uniform.
It isn't raining anymore. And she is getting ready to go to school.
Oh wait.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.

It's a school for everyone but 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭.
Like in hell all the sinners get punished for their sins everyday.

Exactly.

She gets the same.

But there is one thing that isn't same.

She gets punished 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯.

She can't even fight for herself.

It has been like this ever since she went to highschool.
Everyone bullies her and those who don't have anything with her stays 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵.
Everyone just watched her getting beaten up like there's no tommorow.
Still nobody even bothered.

She gets bullied every single day.

She has to do many things unwillingly just to entertain the whole school.

She wanted to die a long time ago but now she is used to this.

She still has a little hope somewhere inside her heart that 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺.

𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭.

----------
----------------
"Hyung why are you not coming with us?" Jungkook whined.

I finished my bath and stepped out of the bathroom only to find Jungkook sitting on the bed with his arms folded.

"Jungkookie it's been a while since I have met my family."I explained to the younger while drying my hair.

"Hyung we are your family too. Aren't we?" Jungkook looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Yes but eomma is eagerly waiting for me Jungkookie please understand" "I will miss you guys a lot but eomma appa has been waiting for me." I told the bunny boy. But he didn't say anything else and looked straight while pouting.
I can't believe this boy is actually 25 years old and going to be 26 soon.
"Aish Kookie please let me go and have fun with the others." I said and went to hug the boy.
Jungkook hasn't grown up yet.
He is still the same Jungkook i met 12 years ago.

"Ok go but you have to call us often. And you too have fun with your 1st family. Your 2nd family will miss you hyung." He said smiling like a bunny.

He is just too adorable.

After all,he is the Golden Maknae of bangtan.

"I will" I said chuckling and Jungkook gave me a bro hug.

I will miss the boys too but i have to do this.
I want to surprise them.

𝑻 𝒐 𝒃 𝒆 𝒄 𝒐 𝒏 𝒕 𝒊 𝒏 𝒖 𝒆 𝒅~

𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:)
𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫..........𝐮𝐦𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲𝐞.