New Tears

tw//bullying, self harm, 

Note: If it doesn't have the POV thing means it isn't that person's POV. It's just to show where another character is but it isn't their POV. Sometimes you will see things like: With Albert

It ain't his POV.

....

Albert's POV

"Cleetus has been absent from school for a whole week! Did something happen?" Jake asked while Kaden slurped on a box of strawberry milk.

I looked over at Jake before quickly turning away when he looked back at me.

"I don't know... Maybe we should call him?" Kirsten suggested

"Great idea! Let's call him right now!" Lana exclaimed hugging Kirsten before letting go of her.

"I don't think dad will allow us to do that." I sighed. His father was the principal of the school and he was strict but can be fun sometimes.

"Then what should we do to make sure he is fine?" Kaden asked. I thought for a while before I finally had an idea.

"Let's visit him!" I exclaimed, smiling.

The rest of them nodded their heads, agreeing with my idea. After all, we didn't know what else he could have done to make sure he was okay. Would he even answer our calls if we tried?

Third Person POV

Cleetus's usual bright smile and positive attitude had suddenly disappeared. He was like a robot, emotionless. 

"Cleetus, you have to go to school soon." said his mom with a worried expression. 

Cleetus just stared at his food, poking it with a fork as he sighed.

"I'm going to my room." Cleetus replied with a monotone voice. He pushed the plate gently and walked off.

>With Albert<

"Ok, we're here!"Albert exclaimed as he pointed at the house.

"Come on guys! Let's go!" Lana happily skipped to the front door before knocking it multiple times gently.

A woman slowly opens the door and popped her head out looking at them. She fully opens the door before asking them a question, "Who are you?"

The 5 of them introduced themselves. The woman didn't really pay attention until one of them mentioned Cleetus. She quickly turns to look at Albert and asked, "What happened to my boy? Did someone bully him recently?!" 

"Please just let us in. We want to see Cleetus." Kirsten begged.

She thought about it for awhile before sighing and allowing them inside. They walked in trying not to break anything on their way to Cleetus's room.

"Knock, knock." Albert knocked on the door waiting for a response. "G-Go away! I'm busy right now." Cleetus shouted from inside his room. Albert sighed and opened the door to see Cleetus crying as more cuts appeared on his arms.

"C-Cleetus..." Albert was shocked to see his usually positive and playful friend cutting himself.

Cleetus stood up and hugged them tightly as he sobbed loudly.

"I'm sorry." 

>The next day< 

Cleetus finally came to school with a bright smile but... he was wearing a jacket.