𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋 𝑆𝑇𝑈𝐷𝐸𝑁𝑇

Role |

Role |

Year Six Student

Full Name |

Katarina Marie Johvik

Nicknames/Aliases |

She doesn't have many at all aside from the shortened version of her name 'Kat'.

Biological Sex |

Female.

Gender |

Female.

Sexuality |

Bisexual, though her preference lies just a tad toward men.

Age |

18 years.

Height |

5'6

Appearance |

Personality |

Personality |

A blazing flame of class.

Katarina, for as long as she has graced this earth, has been a woman of sh
arp-tongued wits, fiery actions, and an alluring sense of kindness. She has walked many a dark road and has seen and undergone things that no individual should ever have to encounter. Though while it has its long-lasting effects, it has not shaped her into a person she would rather not be. Instead, she has taken such things and allowed them to strengthen her and make her see the light where it should not be seen.

She is one who will be there to listen and try to provide aid to those who are in need of someone that will devote their time unto them. In other words, she is understanding and does possess a kindness toward people for the most part. Aside from that, she is a very affectionate and loving person though to unlock this, she would have to familiarize herself with the other quite while, for her trust isn't as freely given as it once was.

A true tease and utter 'goofball'. Katarina enjoys teasing with people and does possess a heavy sense of humor. The redhead is filled to the brim with a playful sense of sarcasm that she uses quite often with others. When the mood hits her right and she has taken a good enough interest in someone, she can be a devious little flirt. Therefore, her other means of 'teasing' come into play. However, it is often mutual and unless something seriously sparks; it is usually meaningless. Katarina is not easy and one will never find her trying to give herself away in that manner. In fact, those ways do not appeal to her in the slightest but she is not one to judge others.

Gods help the ones who manage to bring out her...negative side. When it comes down to anger, Katarina lives up well to the typical redhead stereotype. While it takes a good bit to get her to this level, she can prove horridly ruthless in her words and even actions. She is a living, breathing, walking ticking time bomb of white hot rage just awaiting someone to push her beyond return. It is almost like something snaps within her and she is sent into a fit of fury; red-clouded vision and all. She can be dangerous and murderous, though she is often not blind within these fits. She acts out while thinking instead of irrationally, which is usually not so good on whomever is on the receiving end.

Strengths |

- She is quite strong willed and independent for the most part, making it easier for her to accomplish something on her own should she have to. A smart one, at that.

- Using her words over actions is something she prefers most of the time. Unlike her older brother, likes to attempt to sort a conflict out through talking before anything else.

- She can be referred to as a 'motherly' type figure in that she actually does possess the ability to be kind and stand up for those whom she believes to truly need it.

Weaknesses |

- Perhaps she can be just a bit too much of a people person if she is not careful, with a tendency to let her wall of trust down a tad.

- Despite her mostly calmed and kind behavior, Katarina does have a temper of her own that, depending on the present state of her mood, is either hard to reach or very easy. Her tongue can be painfully sharp but she also wouldn't be afraid to get physical if angered enough.

- She is more so on the 'petite' side of the spectrum and forceful strength is not something that she has in her favor. Graceful agility and quick movements? Yes. But she wouldn't last too long in a true scuffle against someone bigger and stronger.

Likes |

Social gatherings and parties on occasion, quality time, cold weather, pranking people, late nights, long walks with absolutely no set destination. She is also a drinker, but of course, hardly ever gets to due to staying at the academy. She enjoys peace and good vibes, which is why she attempts to be a voice of reason sometimes.

Dislikes |

She isn't a fan of stormy weather, ignorance, blatant idiocy, 'bullies', any ill or overly suggestive actions toward her brother even though she is well aware he can handle his own. There isn't much she doesn't like, just don't piss her off too much or mess with any friends and she might like you.

Fears |

Kat mostly just does not appreciate the idea of something drastic happening to the ones she manages to grow close to.

Daemon |

She was born with a black rabbit as a Daemon and he is called Grendel.

He switches forms betweem the rabbit, a sparrow, polecat, and dire wolf.

What animal form your Daemon will settle as |

Dire Wolf

Other |

She, too, is also very Russian.