D.O-(Cute)

D.O's POV

"D.O hyung,are you coming with us? We're going to an amusement park. All of us will come." Sehun says through the phone.

"No Sehun,Im not coming. I'll teach (your name) cooking lessons today. Sorry!" I said while reading a cook book.

"Awww! Okay hyung! Have fun!!" He said then he hangs up. 'Aish. They're so childish.' I thought while smiling.

"Kyungsoo Oppa! Im done with changing my clothes! Have you picked the recipe we're going to cook?" (Your name) asked me.

"Oh..Yes. We're going to cook Spaghetti." I said while putting on my shoes.

"But..Spaghetti is such an easy recipe!" She said.

"Ha! Easy your face. You can't even cook hotdogs." I said while sticking out my tounge at her.

"Yah! Why are you so mean to me? Im your jagiya. You should be encouraging me." She said with arms crossed.

"Ara ara! Kaja! Lets go to the shop to buy the ingredients." I instructed then pulled her out of the house.

**In the Shop**

"Are we going to need carrots for Spagghetti?" She asked me.

"You can add carrots if you want. So your spag will get more healthy." I answered.

"Ohhh. Is that so? Ok. Lets put carrots in it." She said while putting the carrots inside the shopping cart.

After 20 minutes,we finished shopping and came back home.

She wore her apron just like mine. I pre-heated the stove and put water into the pot. I soon put the pasta inside the pot and used another pot for the sauce at the stove beside the one Im using.

"Oppa can I help you?" She asked with puppy eyes.

I hugged her and gave her a quick peck on her lips. "Ofcourse,jagiya." I said while smirking.

"Lets just enjoy this moment,can we?" I asked then she nodded.

"Love you." She said

"Love you more babe." I answered back.

"Yah! The pasta is burning!" She screamed.

I just laughed at her cuteness! Ahhh~ She's so adorable. I really love her.