Meeting Everyone before the Apocalypse (Scenario/Preference)

FIRST-PERSON POV for All

Synopsis: How you meet the boys before the apocalypse. It's a Modern au.

****

Lawrence

Today is the day. The first day in my new role as the Treasurer of the student council. Straightening my tie (this tie is very important, it is different from everyone else. It's a sign that you are part of the student council), I shifted their skirt and put my blazer on. Glancing at the door looming over my figure. Taking a deep breath, I open the door and walk into the room with prowess. 'Hello, my name is Y/N and I am the new treasurer of the student council' delivering my words with confidence. I stand straight as the other members look over to me, surprised before I take my seat. I sit down at the table with a label situated in front of me called 'treasurer'. I glance up and smile at everyone. The boy sitting at the head of the table, his curly brown hair framed his face; rounded glasses, a slender figure, light brown eyes staring at me, with a soft smile. 'Welcome Y/N, I am Lawrence, the student council president' the boy smiled lightly. I gaze at him and everyone else, returning the kind gesture.

All the other student council members were very friendly. Hak the vice president (this is Hak from Yona of the Dawn, I wanted to include him in this story) and Sue the secretary. Committee leaders were there too. Harry the leader of the welfare committee aiming to make sure all students are happy and they have the help they need. Judy the leader of the School Spirit community (also your best friend who has been rooting for you to get the role). Ethan the head of the sports committee (ensuring everyone is enjoying their sports). Yona the leader of the public relations committee and Yoon the head of human resources. I knew everyone was here to ensure the students are happy. Everyone introducing themselves one by one, before the meeting began.

TIME SKIP

After the meeting, all the other member left hugging Lawrence as they leave for class only leaving I and him in the room. I glance at Lawrence and he smiles at me. 'Was the meeting ok Y/N?' he asked. A light blush washing over my cheeks. 'It was informative, I am glad that I'll be able to help the school' I say with pride. Lawrence chuckles, 'Good, we need more people like you on the student body. I can't wait to work with you'. A smile gleams across my face as I stand up from my seat Lawrence follows pursuit. I put my hand out for him to shake only to be grabbed into his arms. My mind ticking trying to calculate and work out what is happening. Our bodies embracing one another, my brain slowly realises what is happening. Surprised by his actions, my cheeks glowing pink, as I reluctantly hug him back. He chuckles at my shyness. Hearts beating quickly due to the embarrassment, the feeling slowly consuming our bodies. He lets me go from his grasps and looks into my eyes. 'Oh, dear Y/N I thought you were more confident than that! You came in with your head high and now you can't even look at me in the eyes?' Lawrence chuckles as I bury face in my hands. He runs his hand through my hair ruffling the strands. 'It's ok, we treat the student council as a family so please don't be shy' he says causing me to smile.

On the spur of the moment, an idea pops in my head. I grab his hands and look him in the eyes. Lawrence's cheek flush with a light pink colour. It was his turn to feel shy by my actions. Smiling with glee 'I am excited to do my part. We should celebrate! You said you had a free now, so do I! Let's go to a cafe and get a nice drink and cake' I say whilst dragging him out of the room. Lawrence laughing at your cheery antics. You both knew this was the start of something new.

Ethan

Sitting on the bleachers, quietly gazing as the baseball practice ensued in front of me. Attentively watching the ball go back and forth on the pitch. Baseball is something I love to watch and I know how to play somewhat, thanks to my older brothers. I glance as other students looked at you with weird expressions on their face. I was used to being called weird for watching the baseball team practice but who cares what anyone else thinks? Also, my brothers are on the team, so I was made to wait for them to finish practice before going home. My phone vibrates in my pocket, bringing me back to reality. As I grab my phone I hear the ball being hit and heading in a certain direction. I look up to see which direction the ball is heading and to my surprise, it was in a direction I hoped it was heading for: towards me. Dropping my phone, my instincts kicked in, to catch the ball, watching it closely as it slowly heads towards me. The shouting around me became muffled noises blocked out due to my concentration. The ball was in my line of sight. Reaching out, I grab it and catch the fall, trying to keep my balance on the bleachers (because from the author's perspective you look like you were going to fly after this ball). Too focused to realise what I just did, I was snapped back into reality as I hear an uproar of voices.