☁️ Chapter 2 ☁️

"Wanna know why I cheat?! Because you aren't good enough! Don't think your little Noah boy is gonna save you cuz he won't!"

—————

"Mommy! I don't wanna wear this it's too flowery" I turned around and looked at my mom. This dress made me look like I was 5! Yeah I guess I'm 10 but this is not what I like.

"Baby it's beautiful" I gave my mom a little smile while I walked into my closet. "She's lying moon. You look like a whole garden." I laughed at what my brother said since it was true.

"Elio just be quiet for once. She looks nice!" "A garden isn't nice mommy" she went back into my closet and pulled out my favorite dress. It wasn't expensive since I really don't like things like that. It had less flowers but they were blue and white while the whole dress was kinda a nude color. I paired it up with my white vans and my mom started doing my hair.

"Mija your hair is so curly. All I could do is put products in it!" She wasn't wrong.

After we were done getting ready we first dropped off my brother at his friends house then we went to Noah's. Once we got there we got out of the car and knocked on the door.

"Hello you must be Daisy?"
"Yes this is my daughter Luna. Luna this is Noah's dad"

I give him a smile while I shook his hand.

"Oh good you guys are here. Would you mind coming in I was about to start dinner"

My mom and I walked in while she went to the kitchen to help Noah's mom with dinner. I looked around and saw many pictures. There was one wall with pictures of Noah and the rest were his siblings.

"Sweetie Noah is upstairs if you wanna go. His room is down the hall to the left. You will probably see his name on his door."

I nodded at Noah's dad and said thank you and began walking upstairs. I made it to the top and made a left. I saw Noah's door at the end of the hall and knocked.

"Come in!"

I walked in and he smiled. He set down his script for the new movie.

"Hi Noah" he picked up his game control. "Wanna play some games. I got ummm. Many games actually" I laughed at him while I took the other control and looked at his games. My favorite game caught my eye. Obviously it was Minecraft. I clicked on it while Noah smiled.

"You like this game?" "Yeah. It's pretty fun"

Noah hit the create button to create a new world. He clicked on the worlds name and put Luna and Noah. I laughed when I saw him put that and he smiled. The smell of food instantly hit us. Noah took off running downstairs leaving me laughing. I walked downstairs to see him and his mom arguing about him trying to eat right now while nothing was ready.

"Noah no. The chicken isn't even ready!" "That's fine! I don't have to eat it with chicken. Plus it will take hours to defrost."

My mom laughed. "It only takes about 1 hour." "Too long"

He started walking back to his room and saw me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room.

"1 hour isn't too long Noah" "That feels like a whole year!"

I nod my head. I turn around and don't see Noah no more. I look around and didn't find him. I stood in the middle of the room and tried to think with the dumb brain of mine. Next thing you know I get tackled to the bed. I yelled a little but soon there was a hand on my mouth.

"You know your reflexes aren't quick"

I looked at Noah in the eyes while he tried holding in a laugh. I bit his hand and he pulled it back while rubbing it.

"Now ima have to explain to my mom why I have a bite mark." "Not my fault you didn't remove you hand"

He looked up and started laughing. Soon enough our laughs were only heard in the house while the parents listened in awe.

☁️LUNAS CORNER☁️

Hello babes sorry for not posting too much. Online school has been kinda confusing with my dumb brain of mine. Anyways hopefully you are all doing good and are healthy. I also recently watched Honey Boy for the second time and cried again. As well as watching Call Me By Your name. Anyways love you guys and enjoy this picture of my two favs 🥰

 Anyways love you guys and enjoy this picture of my two favs 🥰