1/1

That XX

2014, X Wu

Walking on the street, I bumped into your woman (Yeah I saw her)
I didn't want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)
She's not wearing that ring you gave her, there's another guy by her side
But I've said enough (I don't wanna hurt you)

Dara was fuming mad as she kept on staring at the couple on the other side of the road. They were sickeningly sweet that the only thing that was playing inside Dara's mind was to push the two of them in front of a raging car. Yes, that's how furious she is at the moment.

Did I really let him go for this good-for-nothing bitch? She angrily thought inside her head. Galit at mabibilis ang bawat hakbang niya patawid, ni hindi niya inalintana ang pagmumura sa kanya ng ibang mga drivers na muntik ng makasagasa sa kanya. Her only goal was to get her hands on the filthy bitch's face.

She was raging mad by the time that she grabbed Kiko's hair. "What the-" Kiko was about to react when her eyes widened when she saw Dara.

"Sandara..."

"Yes, it's me, you slut!" Dara screamed before pulling Kiko's hair to all directions. "Ang kapal talaga ng mukha mo! Ganyan ka ba talaga?! You can't even be contented! You already have Jiyong by your side and yet-"

Marahas na itinulak ni Kiko si Dara, the impact pushing her down to the rough concrete. Agad namang tinulungan ng lalaki si Kiko, and Dara was surprised at the way that the girl- no, the deceptive slut- managed to change her appearance from fierce to a damsel in distress. Dara could only huff at how great of an actress Kiko is. Sabagay, hindi na siya dapat magtaka. Ilang beses na ba niya itong nakita at nabalitaan na may ibang lalaking kinakalantari, pero paulit-ulit pa ring bumabalik si Jiyong dito?

The thought shattered her heart to a million pieces, but she did her best to stay determined. Tumayo siya at tiningnan ito ng masama. "I won't let it go this time, Mizuhara." Banta niya rito, ngunit sa halip na matakot ay tumawa lamang si Kiko.

"Yeah, Park, as if he'd believe you," she smugly spat. Alam ni Dara sa sarili niya na kayang-kayang paikutin ni Kiko si Jiyong sa mga salita nito, but she refuses to give up when she haven't even tried.

"Fuck you, bitch." Dara's voice was venomous as she walked away, not minding the searing pain on her elbow which was scraped when she accidentally propped her elbows when she fell on the ground. She only has one goal and that is to tell Jiyong about his girlfriend's escapades when he's not around.

--

Now you're getting angry with me (Why?)
You say "She's definitely not that kind of person" (Sure you're right)
Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong
See, I lied for you (I'm sorry)

"JIYONG!" Malakas na pagkatok niya sa pintuan ng unit nito. She already slammed the doorbell but there was no reply, and now she resorted to banging the door. Who cares if the other occupants are looking at her like she's a lunatic? What's important is for Jiyong to know what occurred earlier that day.

She was about to knock some more when the door finally opened, revealing a sleepy Jiyong. Pupungas-pungas pa siya ng mata nang makilala niya kung sino ang nasa pinto. "Dara?" He croaked out, his voice husky from sleep.

Para tuloy nakalimutan na ni Dara ang dahilan kung bakit siya nagpunta roon. Ang tanging bagay na natira sa isip niya ay si Jiyong at ang klase ng pagtawag nito sa pangalan niya. Hindi niya alam kung siya lang ba iyon o mayroon talagang kakaibang nangyayari sa kanya tuwing binabanggit nito ang pangalan niya. Her name suddenly becomes a million times sublime when she hears Jiyong calling her.