Chapter 1: Eri Meets Deku & Lemillion

Huff

Huff

Huff

Huff

Huff

*3rd POV*

"Go! Go Eri-Chan!" Someone yelss from a distance as she is being held by her capture. She tried to run off with her but to no avail they were both caught however; she decided to push her little sister ahead of her in order for her to run off to safety.

As she sees her younger sister run off, she felt shivers running down her spine as the man who is known as Chisaki whispers in her ear "you...are going to be in major trouble...Yukiko."

She again shiver and she yells out a grunt in pain as he held on to both of her bandaged up wrists "now....lets go find her and bring her home" he saids letting her go and starts to walk ahead.

Yukiko looks down at the ground in shame, disappointment, but mainly....mainly it was fear that she was feeling.

'Eri-Chan...Please...please find your way to someone! Protect yourself don't worry about me....' Yukiko thought as she slowly walks behind Chisaki.

"Someone, anyone...! Please someone! No! Someone...anyone!" Eri whispers to herself but then she bumps into a mysterious boy with green hair as well as green eyes.

She falls to the ground and looks up at the mysterious boy as he saids "Sorry that must've hurt." As he puts his hand out to see if she was okay but she trembles in fear.

He puts his hand back in order to not spook her. "Can you stand? Are you okay?" He asks.

However she doesn't answer his question as he hears the voice that she was afraid the most and two separate foot steps coming behind her from the dark alley.

"Now, you know you can't go around causing trouble for the heroes. Lets go home, Eri."

Chisaki states as she looks behind her seeing him and her older sister Yukiko who's eyes was bloodshot red almost emotionless at this point but Eri can still see the fear in her older sisters eyes.

————————————————————————————

*Izuku POV*

"I'm sorry about my daughter, Hero. She and her older sister here likes to play around so much and keeps on getting hurt. I really don't know what to do with these two." Chisaki stated giving us mainly me a smile that I can only see through his eyes since his mouth was covered in some sort of weird bird mask.

'No way...This is him! This is the guy that Nighteye is after! Shie Hassaikai's Chisaki!' I thought as I looked at this man in shock then I felt my hood/mask got put over my eyes which that alone caused me to get me out of my trance.

I look over and see Mirio smiling as usual "your hood and mask came off again. Maybe the sizing is off?" he asks trying to play it cool to not try and make the villain suspicious.

Mirio then looks at Chisaki and apologizes to him for us bumping into him and his older daughter.

I decided to look at the corner of my eye and see her for a minute; to which my eyes widen in shock and disgusts.

She had a plain white t-shirt with bandages wrapped around her body; the same way as Eri does however, her neck was also covered with by the bandages too.

Her eyes...Her eyes look so emotionless but there was still fear in them and her body is trembling just by standing next to Chisaki!

Mirio tells me that we have to go since we have to finish patrolling by the lunch hour.

I look down at Eri as I was going to put her back down but her little hands tighten up on my Hero costume as she whispered in fear 

"D...Don't go..." from that point on I couldn't just let this girl go. I just couldn't! I felt nothing but rage flowing through my body as I slowly put my right hand on Eri-Chan's head "Her bandages don't seem like they're from playing a lot with her sister too much..."

Chisaki tried to make up an excuse but I knew deep down that what he said was not true at all.

I glared at this man as I held on to Eri close to me as she kept on trembling in fear. "For such a small child to be trembling without making a sound...I don't think that's normal. What are you doing to these two girls?" I asked.

Once we out in these Hero costumes and go out to the streets we're heroes!

There's no way a hero would let children who are scared for their lives let them go back to the person who hurt them!!! And that's exactly what I am going to do! I won't let Eri-Chan go!

————————————————————————————

*Yukiko POV*

Chisaki brought these two mysterious heroes back to the dark alley and the young boy with the green costume was still holding on to my little sister in his arms.

I was walking next to this tall boy who had blond hair and blue eyes but it was covered by his mask.

At this point as long as Eri is safe from Chisaki I don't care what happens to me. "Actually recently. I've had a lot of problems with these two. They both just keep on defying me no matter what I say. Yes although teens and children are hard to understand. They feel like they can and will become someone...They seriously think that"

My eyes widen as I see him put his index finger under his left hand glove.

'NO! He-HE'S GOING TO HURT THEM! I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!' I thought to myself as I went in a panic and grabbed onto Eri.

Everything seem to be going in slow motion; once I grabbed onto her I looked into the green haired boys eyes.

"please...please save us..." I whimpered as he looked into my eyes with sadness.

I turn around running to overhaul with Eri in my arms "oh. Are you done with your tantrum Eri?" I glared at him as I held on to my grip on her.

I wanted to yell at him to not speak to her to let whatever he anger he had on her to do it to me instead since I was the one who told her to run when he wasn't looking!

He told the heroes good luck with everything as we walked back to our 'home'.

I looked down at Eri who was gripping onto my shirt as if she knew that I would get the most punishment depending what it will be. "Y-Yukiko-nee...." was all she said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Don't worry Eri-Chan....I'll protect you no matter what. Even if it costs me my life" I whispered to her.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: WOW! I did not realized I wrote 1000+ words just for this chapter alone. Oh well, but hello! This is my very first fan fiction so please be nice and don't leave negative comments cause those will get deleted immediately and you'll be blocked. Again I'm new to writing a fan fiction so I hope this is a alright start!