Chapter 10: Shopping Day!

A/N: HEY EVERYONE! I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe! So this is going to be a filler chapter! So I made this up as o went along thinking what will work and will not work. So I hope this filler chapter is okay since this is my first time doing this. ENJOY! ❤️☺️
———————————————————————————

*3rd Person POV*
     "E-Eh...So we are going...shopping?" Aizawa nods to her. Yukiko couldn't help but question what in the living hell that is. Aizawa being Aizawa he started to explain somewhat what shopping was.

The nurse looks at the girls with a bit of concern to see if it was okay for them to do a shopping trip due to their quirks. But the doctor gave the okay for the girls to be out of the hospital for shopping and for the school festival.

     Aizawa looked at the girls and the attire they were currently. Eri had on a long sleeve plain t shirt with black leggings and boots(AN: I'm making this up as I go along!). For Yukiko she is wearing a turtle neck plain shirt with leggings and boots. 'Maybe since they both have scars the nurses and doctors here want to make sure people in the public don't suspect anything' he thought to himself as he sighs.

     "Alright you two lets get going. Stay by me at all times" he instructed. The girls nodded and started to walk out and into the outside world. As they walked out the girls felt a bit of chill hit their bodies; Yukiko froze a bit as she wanted to what it seems like to reminisce the nice air. Aizawa stops and turns his head a bit and see Yukiko's eyes get teary. Yukiko wipes away the tears "I-I'm sorry the tears just came out...I didn't mean to cry..." she saids and walks up to Aizawa and Eri.

     Eri grabs on to her sister's hand and held a very tight grip on her. Aizawa puts his hand on Yukiko's head.

"don't worry about it. I understand your situation and with everything you have gone through. It's normal to feel the way to you. No need to apologize." He stated. Yukiko nods and keeps on walking with her little sister next to her. Once they made it to a small shopping mall Aizawa tells them that he wants Eri to get her clothes first to which the girls agreed.

The first store they saw for little girls like Eri has some pretty nice clothing but whatever Aizawa picked out for her........let's just say most of them were a no for her and Yukiko. Especially since Yukiko didn't want Eri to look ridiculous in most of the outfits Aizawa was picking out for her she thanked him for the thought of some and decided to pick something simple yet nice for Eri. But since the scar on her arms and legs she wanted to be extra careful and make sure the scars did not show.

     Since it was starting to get a bit chilly outside; she wanted to make sure Eri was comfortable and not too cold. So she found three outfits to see if she would like them; and Yukiko had found was a white button up with a red dress and leggings. The other outfit was a tan like turtle neck with a black skirt and her last outfit was a black long sleeve dress. She looks at Eri with the three outfits she had in her hands currently "Eri...Is there any of these you like?" She asks kneeling down to her.

     Eri being the sweet little girl she is stated that she liked all three. Yukiko nods and hands them to Aizawa to hold. "M-Maybe we can find shoes for her too" she softly spoken; Aizawa nods and starts to pay for the clothing. "What about you Yuki-nee? I want you to look pretty too for the school festival too!" Eri exclaimed clinching on to Yukiko's hand.

       "D-Don't worry Eri I will. We just want to get your clothes first since your the youngest." She stated as she went to Eri's level and bopped her nose. Once Aizawa finished paying for the clothes; the three left the clothing store and started to walk to the shoe store to see what Eri would like.