Chapter V

It's been more than 4 months when the blue haired male came over at the albino's apartment and during those 4 whole months, nothing had really happened.

The two would just often talk the whole day, play games, eat or anything else that would come in to their minds.

It was uneventful, not that the pair minded, all they needed was each other's company to distract themselves from the truth of reality.

Thank the heavens Amatsuki, Sakata and Urata had warmed up to the blue haired male as he received subtle jokes and teases from them.

...

"So...why did you and your ex broke up?" Asked by a calming deep voice, he laid on the cool grass under billions of glowing gasses scattered in the sky, the white haired albino.

They were laid side by side at an abandoned park just outside the city, it wasn't their first time going out in the middle of the night but that time felt more heartwarming.

At first there was silence between the two, fireflies starting to appear every minutes until they filled up the area around them. "I'm not really sure why...probabby because I wasn't enough" The albino confessed as he unconsciously reached his hands to catch one of the fireflies.

"I'm not really that affected... I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later....I'm just bummed out that he broke our promise that day... " Mafumafu ranted some more as he scooted over to the blue haired male who had his eyes closed, seeming to be asleep but deep thought as he listens more to what the other would say.

"I guess you could say I still love him but not in The same way as I did before" Mafumafu said as his mind made his hand mess with the blue locks of soraru.

"What if he just showed up out of nowhere...and asked you to make up with him.. Would you accept?" The blue haired male asked, opening one of his eye to look at the albino. Soraru mentally screamed out in sheer panic as why he would as such a question.

"Of course not... Why should I?" Mafumafu replied as he laid down his ears against the blue haired male, he actually never minded anything mafumafu did... Just as long as it's mafumafu and no one else.

The older hummed In response, "Didn't you say you still love him?".

"I did but It's more platonic"

Something about the albino's answer to soraru's question made his heart tingle, like that small feeling of pride when you came first place in a contest of some sort.

Comparing the old soraru to the soraru with mafumafu, there was a big gap.

Everything was different from the way he talked, the way he laughed and smiled more freely, the way he dressed and the way he sees the albino.

In the beginning he thought the albino just looked attractive and adorable but as they spent their days together cooped up in the house, it all changed, now his personal perspective of the albino was someone worth loving and protecting.

"Argh! I still can't get over why he left me! It's your fault soraru-san!" The albino said as he rolled off of the males chest, feeling a bit of regret that he did so, feeling the lost of warmth.

"Am I that incompetent?!" The white haired male yelled his heart out knowing that there wouldn't be anyone out there except for him and soraru.

"Am I boring Soraru-san?" Mafumafu asked as gripped his hair and rolled over the grass some more, frustrated at himself.

Soraru sighed and picked up the albino with such ease and placed him on his lap, staring into his red orbs.

"You're not incompetent, You're the best and you're not boring, you're interesting" The Male said as he held mafumafu's cheeks with both of his hands.

"You're such an idiot sometimes" Soraru mumbled as he lightly hit the albino's head, he leaned forward a bit, his long slender fingers roaming around the back of the albino.

"A-ah soraru-san what are you doing?" The white haired male arched his back while the other just felt his soft white skin against his fingers. 

"I-it tickles...stop!!!" Mafumafu said as he gripped on to the male's shoulder for support, "Are you sure that it only tickles?...just think of this as punishment angel" Soraru whispered in mafumafu's left ear, his fingers still gliding on the albino's bareback.

They kept at it until soraru touched an area that made the other male loose a bit of his sanity, "A-ah!" Mafumafu moaned quietly making the blue haired chuckle as the albino got his face red and looking like a volcano that is going to erupt. "Would you mind staying over tonight?" Mafumafu asked his as his face kept on being as red as it could go.

"I would stay forever" Soraru whispered as he snuggled his face against the neck of mafumafu who was still hot and flustered, the male regained his composure and chuckled at the blue haired male's antics.

...

The blue haired male was on duty tonight and fortunately, one of his customers this evening was Amatsuki, who was accompanied by his purple eyed partner.

They both sat with each other, facing the bluenette as they both ordered something casual like a cold glass of Old Fashioned and Dry martini, the blue haired nodded as he mixed their respective drinks and laid them in front of the pair.

"So how's mafu-chan doing?" Asked the chestnut haired male as he took a sip of his drink, "He's doing fine actually and don't worry, he's been eating properly" Soraru reported as he leaned on the counter.

Over the course of time, The silver haired wanted them to live together as to keep each other company but it was obvious there was more to it that it seemed.

"That's good to hear.." His voice faded once he felt something on his head, it was his partners hand gesturing him to worry less about the albino.

"Is there anything wrong soraru? You seem kind of paler than your usual" Kashitarou said as he playing with the locks of Amatsuki who tried to finish the rest of his drink.

"I'm just wondering what is this feeling I get everytime I see this certain someone happy" Soraru said as he grabbed a bottle of champagne and poured himself a glass.

Upon hearing this, Amatsuki was caught off guard and chocked on his drink making Kashitarou worried as he rubbed the other male's back trying to contain his laughter.

"That certain person is mafu-chan isn't it" The brunette of purple orbs said as he kept rubbing Amatsuki's back who was trying to recover.

Soraru's ears turned red as he looked away from the pair out of embarrassment, he wondered if it was that obvious or is it that Kashitarou was just good at observing people.

"Don't worry Soraru, you have my blessing, though I don't know about ama-chan here" Kashitarou said with a chuckle as he placed a small peck on the others forehead, though this made the blue haired male confused...it didn't answer what was that mysterious feeling. Sighing the male took a long sip of his champagne, the sudden picture of the albino danced around his brain.

"You're in love soraru" Amatsuki said with a straight forward tone making Kashitarou more worried than he already was.

"E-eh?!" Was the other male could say as he almost choked on the champagne, though he'd be more delighted if it were something else.

...

"I'm home!" Soraru yelled as he entered the house and upon entering he saw the male spewed across the couch along with some stuffed animals and blankets. Chuckling at the males behavior, soraru sat himself beside mafumafu but instead he was on the floor.

"Welcome home soraru-san" Mafumafu said groggily as he faced the blue haired male.

"Did I wake you up angel?" The male asked as he touched mafumafu's soft and smooth skin, mafumafu shook his head. 

"Let's go to bed shall we?" Asked soraru as he went to the bedroom with mafumafu behind him holding a stuffed teru teru bozu in his arms.

They both laid on the bed,  having the albino in the blue haired male's arms, made his heart flutter but he ignored it, thinking it was the champagne earlier.

Time flew by and the two had already fallen asleep after the long day of being apart, never they had expected the events of tomorrow.