HOW DARE YOU!

Jungkook  woke up by the sudden knock of the door. He didn't  realised he was sleeping on the ground. He grawls.

"Ummm....who is it?"

"Sir, i bring your coffee . Please open the door".  The maid said

Jungkook  opened the door and took the coffee from her. Suddenly  he heard some laughing sounds from downstairs so he asked the maid.

"Hay!  Who is laughing downstairs?

"Hmm.... Taehyung sir and his friend are  in downstairs in the drawing room."

"His friend?"

"Yeah....i think he must be his very close friend."

"Oh! Thank you. You can go now."

Jungkook  pov :

It sounds something fishy..... Close friend, huh? Wait! did this cheater bring his boyfriend home?  Damn it!! It must be his boyfriend.  How dare he to bring his boyfriend  in my house!!

Jungkook  went to washroom,  did his morning routine  and changed his clothes. He then hurried to the downstairs.

______________________________________

Minho : (m)
Jungkook ; (jk )
Taehyung  : (th)
___________________♪__________________

"Who are you? What u are doing in my house?" -(jk)

"Hi...nice to meet you slut. I'm  Minho,  Taehyung's boyfriend. "-( m)

"How Dare you!! You called me slut!! Do you know  who I am? Get out of my house now!!" -( jk)

"Yes, i know u are Jungkook. How can i don't know you? You are such a slut." - (m)

"Get out of my house or else i have to call the guards to throw  u out of the house!!" (jk)

"It’s  that what only u can do?" (m)

"YOU!!!! "- (jk)

Jungkook  got very furious  and grabbed  the collar of Minho, was about  to hit him. Taehyung  stopped
him  and yelled at jungkook.

Don't you dare to touch my boyfriend  Jungkook!!! - ( th)

"What you will do, huh? What? After cheating with me and my family that bad what is left to do now? Oh! U will kill me?? -" (jk)

"Jungkook!!! Stay in your limits!!" - (th)

"Are you on your limits? At first you cheat on me and then you bring your boyfriend in my house and put him in front of my eyes and say 'he is my boyfriend...... ' "-(jk)

It is my house also.  So  it’s  also my decision  can i bring him or not?-(th)

No! You Don't!!  You don't have the right. I don't  accept you as my husband, cheater!!! (Jk)

Do i accept u?  You think?  But for this  fucking world you are my husband so as result everything  of yours is mine! - (th)

I WILL DIVORCE  U!!!!-(jk)

"Wh- what???"-(m)

Minho pov:

Damn! This fool Taehyung  speaks very much... What was the importance  to say all that things?? He made my golden goose angry! No!! If he really divorce him? Mad!!! Taehyung!!!  Stop now!! You will ruin all the plan!

"Sushhh.....baby....stop...."- (m)

"But he tried to hit you.  How dare he?" -th)

"You don't have to fight with him. Just let him whatever he wants. I don't want my Taetae baby quarrel like a crow. Its bad! "- (m)

"Now what happen  to u? Feeling very happy to see all the mess.?" -(jk)

"Its because i don't want my taetae baby  have any panic attack! "-(m)

Jungkook pov :
Taehyung  have panic attacks!!  Really? Oh no!! It can be bad..

"Baby you don't need to tell him anything. Anything don't  matter to him." - (th)

"Listen! I don't want you to have any trouble.....  But just please tell him to go." -(jk)

"Don't worry mr. Jeon! I'm going....but rememberq2e i will meet everyday with my baby....Baby bye.."-(m)

"Hmmm....bye..." -(th)

"Come to my room.  I have few words for you. "-(jk)

"Ahhh!! What did you left now? " (th)

"Teahyung what is this? You created a drama in this house. You forgot there are maids in this house? They don't know anything about our tf relation. What will they think now, did u think before calling your boyfriend  home?" 

"Oh! Really!! You are the one who made that drama. Before your arrival, everything was fine but  when you come you start the drama.  And now i am damn sure every maid heard our conversation. "(Th)

"Okay then i will send them again to their company. Its so  shameful! What the maids will think about us?"(jk)

"Wh-what? You will send them? Then who will cook and take care of the house?"(th)

"Why? You! You can cook, right?"(jk(

"What? I will cook?"(th)

"Yeah, what's  the  problem? " (jk)

"No i am not cooking for you."(th)

"Fine don't cook for me. Cook for your own self. I can eat outside. I don't  want to eat your garbage hand food! Bye!! I have to send the maids."-(jk)

"YOU!!!"(th)

Jungkook  then sent all the maids and left the house leaving sulking Taehyung   alone in the house.  He reached home at night 8:00 pm.