RULES

Assalamualaikum!!
Here are some rules you have to follow in order to gain followers and to promote your books

Rule 1: Follow this account pearl_sisters and prifafathma

Benifit: You will get a follow back from this account and from prifafathma

Rule 2: Tag atleast 10 members. ( You can tag more than 10 too)

P.S you should tag as well as request them to join this club.

Benifit: Your book will be tagged in any of the chapter of any of the book you want.

P.S: You have to read and comment to at least one chapter of the book,which has been given a shout out. (Islam teaches us to help others. This is also one type of help,so aren't you ready to help your brothers and sisters?)

Tag on here:

Rule:3 You have to answer the questions,which will be posted in the upcoming chapters.

Benifit 1: If you answer two questions correctly,then one chapter of any of your books,you want me to read will be read,voted and commented.

Benifit 2: There will be ten questions in each chapter and you have to answer all the questions correctly. If all of your answers are correct, then your book will be given a shout out ( inline comment to convey which chapter you want your book to be promoted).

P.S: If you have any doubt or if you didn't understand any of the above mentioned rules,feel free to ask. You will be answered quickly.