Hey Baby I Have An Idea..

Robert's POV

I felt quite refreshed once I'd woken up after having an early night snuggled up with Aaron :) "Mm morning Baby" I said softly as Aaron stretched and turned around facing me, I loved his curly hair in the morning it made me feel sort of special being the only person that got too see Aaron's hair not gelled back it was sort of like his rule. "Morning baby" Aaron replied as I kissed him on the forehead. "Wanna grab a shower?" I asked while hugging him tighter "Dunno If I can be bothered" Aaron said laughing a little "Aww come on I'll join you" I whispered seductively "Oo Robert Sugden you're very persuasive you know" Aaron said lightly rubbing his hand on my face. "Don't you know it" I replied Kissing his neck with my hands around his waist. "Oh shut up you or nobody's going in the shower." Aaron said teasing me "Aw you wouldn't do that to me baby" I said back "Well let's go then baby" Aaron said as he pulled me up by the arm to the end of the bed as we shared a short but loving meaningful kiss then I got hold of his hand and we walked to the bathroom.

Aaron's POV

"Hold in a sec I'll go get towels" I said as I walked out the bathroom and to the cupboard just outside and walked back through taking off my t-shirt and closing the door "Hey I'm meant to do that" rob smiled walking over wrapping his hands around my waist "Well you can take off my bottoms then baby" I smirked "Oo lucky me" rob said kissing my neck and taking off my pj trousers and I took off his then we stepped into the shower. Water trickling down our faces and onto ours bodies as we were kissing up against the wall my hands running over his body and his on my backside."Will you wash my back baby" I whispered into his ear, "Yeah turn around baby" he said back I turned around and passed him the soap and then he lightly traced the soap Over my back and shoulders "Mm" I moaned "Is that nice baby" he said seductively into my neck "Uh huh" I moaned, Just as Robert And I were You know Charity walks in the bathroom "Get out!" I screamed "I'm bloody sick of this we can't get any alone time at all I shouted whilst getting out the shower as well as Robert and getting our towels on and going back through to the room. We were sitting on the edge of the bed and Robert Turned and said "hey baby I have an idea" ....