extended wintry

It isn't easy being a 24 year-old college drop-out working at an in-mall Build-A-Plushie store. Between sweeping the floors clear of cotton stuffing and listening to the loud whines of impatient children, Rudolph "I'm not a reindeer" North would characterize his job as a grade-A pain in the you-know-what.

So this Christmas, he plans to change things up. He's going to call his parents for the first time in years, try to understand the hype behind online dating websites, and spend time with someone other than his dog – all over the course of twelve days.

(Just for advertisements sake, his interests include Christmas carols, making snow angels, drinking hot chocolate, and building snowmen. Hit him up, ladies!)

                                                      ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

[a/n]: 'extended wintry'... get it??? bc summary (summer) and wintry... ah what more can i say???

so like I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CHRISTMAS HOO-RAH!!! i will hopefully finish this by christmas, but given my time constraints and laziness, idk how realistic that is. BUT Y'KNO WHAT KIDDOS, CHRISTMAS LIVES ON IN SPIRIT FOREVER AND EVER.

p.s. if this looks familiar, it's bc i'm moving it from my side account onto this one. ;) ;)

p.p.s. i'm should start writing up the first chapter hehe, so hasta la vista, muchachos.

« written to celebrate the upcoming holidays and spread the cheer following @diversify 's 12 christmas prompts. »