𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩.

୧•✧⠢ 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩. ೃ༄ ▬▬ fred weasley.

୧•✧⠢ 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩. ೃ༄ ▬▬ synopsis.

MAMIE HURSE IS A BIT OF A MESS. With a recently deceased grandfather and a brand-spanking new rivalry brewing between her and an opposing shop, it's like all of the eggs in the world have been tossed into one huge Mamie-shaped basket.

So it just so turns out that attending a masquerade party hosted by your arch nemesis isn't exactly a good idea ━━ really it wasn't much her fault considering she loves a good theme, it was basically irresistible ━━ for all she got out of it was a bruised hip and a kiss that should have never happened. (She did look really good though so maybe it was kind of a good thing.) The not so good thing however, was the fact that the kiss happened with Fred Weasley ━━ or George, they really do look the same, but now it's like the redhead has made it his personal mission is to annoy her. Whether it be putting a charm on her new stock or physically stealing items from inside her shop it's almost as though Mamie is stuck in a never ending ginger-induced nightmare.

And on top of all of this, Mamie truly has no fucking idea how to run a shop ━━ she doesn't even like sweets for crying out loud!

THE SWEET.
ੈ✩ MAMIE HURSE . . . . . . . . .
━━━ ester exposito

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚 . . .   𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳
𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 . . .   𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘥
𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 . . .   𝘢𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦

୧•✧⠢ 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩. ೃ༄ ▬▬ author's note.

hello all and welcome to this incredibly self indulgent fic of my two cute bbys going from enemies to lovers (or crush to lovers in fred's case.) but might i say that mamie is a bad bitch who i ADORE and i'd honestly expect nothing less when she's being played by my queen ester,,,, but i do hope you like this plot as i'm very proud of it and excited about it!!