1: meeting love

~~~love's pov~~~

Oh god, it's my first day of school what am I gonna do?! What if no one likes me? I don't want to be alone.

Brave: "C'mon sis calm down."

Me: "I didn't say anything."

Brave: "You didn't have to I know that face."

Me and brave got dressed #their bio outfits# and we head downstairs when we get to the kitchen we see our dad plating breakfast.

Father: "Hey my little hearts, how was your sleep?"

Brave: "Really dad you have been calling us that since we were kids."

Father: "And you still are kids to me eat and brave before you get to your work can you drop off your sister at her school?"

Brave: "Yeah, why not."

Me: "Hey dad?"

Father: "Yeah pumpkin?"

Me: "Why did we move again?"

As I asked that my father and brave's face got a bit panicked.

Father: "No one found out about your magic but. *sigh* it's complicated all I will tell you is it had something to do with your mom I will tell you when you're older. Ok?"

Me: "Ok dad, sorry for asking."

With that brave and I got up once we finished our breakfast we got into his car and after 5 minutes we pulled up in front of my school.

Brave: "Remember no panicking you will do great you are an amazingly sweet girl."

Me: "O-ok bro!"

Brave squeezed my hand lightly while giving me a smile I smiled back

  As I was getting out I grabbed my bag fire smirked at me and said.

Fire: "While your here get a girlfriend or two I do want to be an uncle."

I blushed hard hearing that.

Me: "You know that isn't possible."

Fire: "With your magic it is~"

Me: "S-shut up, I will see you later."

Fire: "Ok I love you sis have a good day at school."

Me: "Love you to dummy."

I start to walk up the stairs and enter the school as I was walking towards the principal's office when I heard whispers I look around and see people looking and talking about me. My anxiety started acting up so I started running down the hall until I got to the principal's office. I knocked on the door.

???: "Come in."

As I walked in I saw two women on sitting in a chair she had pale skin, rainbow hair who was wearing a tan business suit. The other is smaller she has dark blue mixed with light blue hair, light blue skin tone, she wore purple cargo pants, a purple shirt with a white collar with a black crescent moon.

???: "You must be ms. Love Heart, I am principal Celestia and this is vice-principal Luna.

Me: "I-it's n-nice to m-meet you b-both."

Luna: "There is no need to be nervous, young one."

Me: "S-sorry."

Celestia: "It's fine anyways here is your schedule if you want to meet people I suggest going to the animal room. Fluttershy should be there if there is anyone who you could talk to it is her like you she is also shy."