Chapter 5

"Mama said your a pretty girl

Whats in your head it doesn't matter

Brush your hair

Fix your teeth" i sung along while my phone rung

"Yeah!" I said answering the phone it was kaden

"Im outside!" He said

" Okay I'm coming" i said and hung up the phone

I know y'all wondering why he ain't knock on the door or ring doorbell or some, but Kaden don't get along with my dad or my brother.

I grabbed my white MK purse which was the last purse i used so it already got all my stuff in it.

I went outside to Kaden car knowing he going to say some. I open the car door and get in.

"Hey Kaden!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and a sideways hug since we weren't facing each other cause we was in the car

"Hey ma!" He said smiling hard

"You must like what you see! You smiling pretty hard over there." I said laughing

"I always do with you."he said looking at me

"Nigga stop flirting with me and drive" i said digging in my purse looking for my phone. I realized it was in my pocket but i kept looking till i found my lipgloss so Kaden wouldn't think i was looking for nothing for the past 2 minutes.

We got to kaden house bout 10 minutes later.

Kaden POV

I know london is my bestfriend, and this how i know deep down in side she hurting. Ion kno whyy yet but ima find out. And if it got some to do wide haa deadbeat ass father or brother of hers dey gone regret it.

I get out the car and go to the otha side of the car to open the door for london.

She look good she got on some black leather pants or leggings what eva females call em, a white shirt with a black jean vest, and some black and white retro 11's.

When i grabbed her arm to help her out the truck she flinched in pain and her eyes watered like she wanted to cry.

"Whats wrong... "I asked her

" Nothin" she said cutting me off before i could say anything else

" you wanna talk about it london?!" I asked telling myself even if she say no ima find out

"Uhh.. " She said sounding unsure and crying softly

" Ight. Go upstairs to my room and here i come!" I said helping her out of the car gently this time and she went in the house. And i went and sat in the car to think to let me and her calm down

I ain't even grab her arm hard enough to hurt her. Man dis shit making me mad 👊💪i know her daddy or brother did it.

********************************

I got out the car about 20 minutes later. When i went in the house she was laying down in one of my t-shirts. I find it cute when girls where my shirts and they be to big.
Im guessing she took a shower and just fell asleep in my bed. I put the cover on her and let her sleep.

............................................
London POV

I ain't mean to fall asleep, i took a shower and tried to wait on Kaden but my headache from crying was killing me and i guess i dosed off.

I thought about what had happened and looked down at my arm.
It was bruised from my wrist up to my arm(a lil bit before my elbow.)

I went downstairs and seen Kaden on the sofa watching beyond scared straight. I went and sat next to him.

"You slept good?"He asked

"Yeah." i said

Then we sat in silence and watched  the rest of beyond scared scriaght.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Hey yall!!  Ima start puttin questions at the end of my chapters for yall to answer please answer em! ( some of the questions y'all don't got to answer some of em cause Duhh y'all don't know yet but y'all can put what tall think)

• what do y'all think Kaden gon do when he see her arm?!

• what is London's dad and brother thinking?!