Chapter 8

They arrived at Taehyung's and Jin's house.

Jungkook and Yoongi both shocked at the size of the house they had

Jungkook and Yoongi both shocked at the size of the house they had. Or should I call it a mansion.

"Wow Tae you weren't lying when you said you guys are rich. Is this your father's house." Jungkook asked while taking in its beauty.

"No it's me and Jin's mansion he brought it for us and gave it to us. His mansion is way bigger than ours." Taehyung replied nonchalantly.

Jungkook was Jungshock.

"You mean to tell me that this belongs to you and Jin and it's all yours." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yeah our father loves us very much and spoils us." Taehyung said.

"But let's go ahead and go inside Jin is probably waiting for us inside. Taehyung said.

Taehyung knocked on the door and it immediately opened and revealed a worried Jin.

"Where in the world have you guys been. And why do each one of you look like you been in a fight." Jin asked worriedly.

Taehyung sighed, "Jin Hyung we were in a fight Jungkook's ex jumped us along with this emptier dude she had with us."

Jin eyes widened, "Ok let's get you inside and let me treat all of your wounds and cuts that you have." Jin motioned them to come in.

"Taehyung can you show them to the living room.

The living room

Jin came with a medical kit

"Okay let me start with the one who looks the worst and that is Kai." Jin said kneeling down.

"So anyone want to tell me what happened." Jin said looking for someone to answer.

No one made eye contact.

"I said who wants to tell me what happened or you are going to meet your manhoods death so speak up." Jin screeched.

"Okay I'll tell the story since none of them going to talk. And since Kai can't since you are blocking his mouth with the cotton pad I'll speak for him to." Taehyung replied.