why....why me!

Its your fault your mom is dead, why are you crying get up and stop crying! his dad yelled. I'm sorry.... Shut up you mistake his dad said then left why I can't take it anymore I'll just go to bed he thought. The next day Virgil woke up   got dressed and heaed to school he got on the bus. Hey loser how about you go die, the kid on the bus said. Oh shut up ryan you pull the same thing out your butt so do me a favor and shove off. What did you say... you herad me oh thats it you little... LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU ARE JUST BULLYING HIM BECAUSE YOU FILL BAD ABOUT YOUR SAD LONELY LIFE! ............... I'm so sorry romen ill leave him alone good now scram you brat are you ok kid. Yeah im virgil im romen do you what to hang out with me and my friends? sure why not great. After virg sat down here was greated by romens friends patton and logen when they got to school they all went to class. When school was over romen offered to walk Virgil home and virgil agreed as soon as they got to his house Virgil walked in and romen left. When he stepped in the house his dad screamed WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET YOU BRAT! Virgil started to cry and ran up to his room and slammed the door. IM SO TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT! he yelled then he ran to his drwer and got a razor blade ( warning self harm) and slide it across his wrist and he said to himself 1.2.3 I'm done with me. He said after he put up the blade romen came over to see Virgil. Hey v can I come in he said ummm sure Virgil replied romen opened the door just to find...

Hahahahahahahaha cliff hanger ill see y😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈