Chapter 7: Voice to Paper

Third P.O.V.

Patti's mussels a la mariniere is Leine's favorite. All of a sudden that information interrupted Heine's mind while writing his report to the majesty. Without really knowing why, he felt like someone's sulking from him and really want his apology. He didn't recall any misunderstanding between them or is there? The professor finish up the report before looking at the clock. He confirm that there's still a couple of hours before dinner and he knew that the royal kitchen is really busy. He stood up from his chair and start pacing back and forth thinking whether he'll cook or not. He still doesn't see any reason for it and might just disturb the whole kitchen until he started remembering what happened.

"Papa, I had an idea for Leonhard-ouji to help him in his studies." Leine pipe up after she finish arranging the pile of books in Heine's room.

"It will be worthless." Heine paused to get a new sheet of paper to write which took him quiet long. Leine waited but felt like it doesn't have any continuation that she decided to leave the room silently. "As I was saying, it will be worthless if you're not persistence but I believe you mature a lot so I'll try to talk with his majesty about it." He finish his thought without even looking away from his job. He noticed his daughter leave and he still continue talking because he thinks she's still close enough to hear his words.

Heine sigh after the flashback. He has a duty in the kitchen, he decided for himself. The professor left his room and walk straightly towards the royal kitchen without getting interrupted from passersby. He was surprised by a huge crowd at the kitchen entrance. Different sectors of palace staffs gathered and tried to peek inside. This gave the tiny tutor a sign of curiosity but his height won't let him see what's happening. After hopping plenty of times he finally surrendered and asked a palace guard beside him.

"Pray tell me what's happening inside that seemed to be causing a huge attention." Heine-sensei asked.

"Bruno-ouji announced that he'll cook tonight for everyone and that also includes the palace workers' dinner. Everyone wanna get in and help him but the royal chefs are very strict so we're only trying to take a peek." The young gentleman in uniform answered.

"Thank you." He said to the young man before squeezing himself through the crowd. When he finally pass through, the royal chef smile at him delightfully. Without even asking him anything, the chef let him in to the busy kitchen. Bruno-ouji isn't hard to spot since most of the cooks assisted the prince. Heine walk near and take a look at the foods that his student made. He saw Bruno already garnished the recipes calmly and passionately. He was very astonish seeing this side of the prince. "What divine dishes they are!" Heine spoke catching his highness's attention.

"Sishou!" Bruno said in surprise. "I didn't know you were there. How long have you been standing?"

"I just got here." He reply. "What makes you cook for tonight, your highness?" He asked.

"I was getting stress and cooking helps me relax, Sishou." Bruno answered and said something in his head. "I'm actually punishing myself for suspecting Sishou. I, at least want to say sorry to him by cooking dinner for him myself tonight but I got carried away in cooking." He answered honestly in mind.

"Stress? What things are you pushing yourself too much? If you need help, I'm very honour to do so." Heine said and also tied an apron on him. "His highness wouldn't mind if I help?" The mocha haired prince beam in happiness and his eyes wouldn't seem to end in sparkling.

From appetizers to main dish down to desserts and even beverages, the master and the apprentice mostly did all. The Patti's Mussel a la Mariniere wasn't forgotten and it was only made by the red headed professor alone. He refuse help since he wanted it to be the recipe that his youngest and unpredictable daughter loves. When everything was finish or perfect if you'll ask Bruno, everyone looked at there own watch checking if it's already dinner out of excitement. The prince bow in farewell before leaving, the palace staffs that hoard the kitchen said their thanks and gladness. Bruno gave all of them a sweet smile.