𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

"you're kidding." jaebum believes that jihyo was just joking. but her face says otherwise — she's dead serious.

"why did he kiss you, then?" he then asked jihyo, who just shrugged. "i don't know, everything just confuses me even more, my head can't take it."

jaebum clicks his tongue. "you managed to let him fall for you two times. isn't that what true love is?"

"if it is, i wish it wasn't that complicated." she sighs again. "he's marrying kim jennie, and his mother and i aren't really..." jihyo grimaces at a memory.

"yeah... but they're not him. he and only he controls himself and his own decisions, shouldn't you hold on that little string of hope?"

jihyo starts to tear up. "i really want to believe that, my heart wants to believe and hold onto that small hope." she sniffs as a tear finally escapes. "i say, you do what your heart wants." jaebum encouraged.

she waits 'til her tears calmed down before drying her eyes and facing him. "thank you so much. what would i do without you." for the first time today, jihyo smiles.

"you'll always have me."

yoongi storms through the office doors, startling everyone who was peacefully working.

"oh my, what's gotten him so worked up?" momo whispers. the rest started to chat about it, while mina just stares at his office's closed door.

mina sighs before standing up. "where are you going?" momo stopped talking to an officemate to ask mina.

"just wanna get some air." she smiles at momo to not let her worry before walking out of the office.

dahyun sits on an available chair at a nearby cafè, waiting for tzuyu who's offered to order for the two of them.

she glances at the view outside, watching the sun kiss the skin of the people walking by. she hums happily. "ah, it's a nice weather today~"

while staring outside she notices a familiar figure, "oh! isn't she the one who visited jihyo unnie one time?"

tzuyu arrived at the exact time with two coffees on the tray she held. she traces dahyun's gaze, landing on mina who was walking aimlessly. "oh, mina unnie." dahyun turns to tzuyu. "you know her?"

she shakes her head, "not really. sana unnie just talks about her friends a lot." she explains before sitting at the chair in front of dahyun's.

"so, how have you been?" dahyun asks the younger. "i've been well, everyone's treating me nicely at the office."

dahyun nods her head. "it's a good thing the boss fired those two from your department."

"yes, i am glad. does he do that to everyone that experienced the same thing as jihyo unnie?" tzuyu asks before taking a sip of her coffee.

"i don't think so. it's either the first time it ever happened, or the first time he cared for such a thing." she answers truthfully.

tzuyu puts down her coffee, "jihyo unnie must be someone precious to him, then." she states.

dahyun reminisces the times yoongi visited jihyo at the infirmary. she doesn't fail to notice his genuine concern towards the girl, coming back to ask about her condition everytime he was free. "in a way, i guess."

mina walks with no path in mind. kicking the rocks that are infront of her, she just let her legs take her anywhere.