who are you?

Anna's pov:

I woke up and I felt really strange.

I was shaking but I didn't know why.

I walked down the stairs and I sat down in the kitchen while my hands were shaking .

I heard a voice behind me but I didn't really care about it I pick up a glass and I drank water to calm myself down.

I had a panic attack....it was normal I did that a lot of times..

-You alright?-I heard a voice and saw the really sweaty and tired Jack.
-Sorry for my look, I was running..

-It's...okay!

-Did you have breakfast?-he asked

-Nah...I just woke up

-Okay...-he started to take off his
t-shirt and he throw it into the couch.

I stared his chest, and his muscles really remarkably.

-Like what you see?-he looked at me really cunningly.

-What?-I looked up into his eyes.

-Nevermind

I started to make coffee to myself and he stood next to me while I did it.

-Dress up nicely tonight! We have something to do and you need for it!

-But...I don't have any clothes!-I said confused.

-Take it!-he dropped to me his card.
-Buy clothes to yourself!-and he left.

-But Jack I can't...I don't want to take advantage of you!-I ran after him.

-Anna...im rich just buy something!-and slammed his door in front of me.

"Why is he so mean with everyone.....?"

I walked up the stairs and get dressed.
I didn't have a lot of choice I had to wear that t-shirt what I found and my old jeans with my old shoes.

I started to look for Haz.

-Haz?-I shouted so he could hear it.
-Haaaz?

Jack's door opened and Haz was there but behind him Jack was really angry I don't know why...his eyes were black and he went through his hair really nervously

-Yes ?-Haz said .

-Can..you come with me to buy clothes?

-Yes....actually uhm one more minute and I will be with you sweetheart!-he smiled.

-Go!-he said behind him-Just go and after that we will speak.

-But...

-Shut the fuck up just go!-and he throw his whiskey glass to the wall.

I got scared of him but at the same time he attracted me .

-Ahg...-Haz slammed the door and went next to me.-It's alright honey...he just..just got bad news.

-Okay...-I whispered.

-So shopping hah?

-Yeah...uhm Jack just gave me his card to buy some clothes and fancy dress for tonight.

-Tonight??-he gasped.

-Yeah he said I need for something tonight...I mean im his secretary now.

-Yeah...right...-he said nervously.

After that a really awkward silence settled down between us all the way to the mall.

-So uhm where do you want to go?-he said after we got out of the car.