THREE

••Minseok's POV••

"WHAT IS THIS!? DAD? TELL ME?" Minseok shouted loudly.

"What is this? Xiuminnie? I though you already know! It's a f****** belt!" He said.

"D-Dad please don't! Don't do it p-please!" I said while sobbing. I knew what will happen next. That thing that I hate the most making a very sore marks at my back, arms no, everywhere.

It finally stopped and I'm still crying from the pain that f****** belt produced all over my body.

••End of POV••

"Gah~" Minseok gasped.

"That dream again! That same dream that had been disturbing me everyday. That dream that reminds me of everything Dad did to me." He said to himself.

He hurriedly went to the bathroom. He showered suddenly he felt a bump on his skin. It's his scar. No one knows about that scar he has in his left chest down to his belly.

He finished showering and brushed his teeth. He looked at the mirror observing his features, "You can do this!" He said to himself after brushing his teeth.

Immediately after brushing his teeth, he wore his all black clothes. He went down to finally go to school.

••Jongdae's POV••

The past few day had been good. I finally had a best friend Kyungsoo. Right after Minseok exchanged seats with him, we'd been talking about everything.

"CHENN!" Mom said.

"Why~?"

"Let's have a breakfast!" Mom said loudly.

"OKAY! I'M COMING!" I said then ran down the stairs of hell.

I saw a very good looking tower of pancakes and and orange juice. Those two are my favorites. I sat down the table and started eating my breakfast.

"So how was this few days gone? Good?" Mom asked.

"Yeah it is. I had a best friend already!"

"Really? Ask him to come over next time!" Mom squealed.

"Ok Mom I would love to!" I said happily.

"Hurry up Chennie! It's almost 7:45." Mom said.

"Alright I'm almost finish." And munched the last bits of pancake. I put the plates on the sink. Then get my bag at the living room.

••End of POV••

Jongdae was already at the entrance with his best friend Kyungsoo. The two is walking side by side to the entrance and to the room.

Minseok is still undecided if he will do this thing. He can't gather himself up when Jongdae is near him. It's like nothing comes out of his mouth.

When Minseok entered the room he look at Jongdae and what surprised him is that Jongdae also looks at him. He quickly avoided Jongdae and went down to his seat.

"What happened to him? He just wants to cut classes as far as I know." Jongdae thought.

Jongdae asked Kyungsoo about Minseok, "Oh Minseok hyung?" Kyungsoo said.

"Wait… hyung?" Jongdae curiously asked.

"Yeah. He is 20 already. He is a prodigy but something happened when he didn't went to school for a month. Because of that, he needed to repeat this year." Kyungsoo explained.

"Oh. What do you think happened in his one month absence?" Jongdae asked.

"Why are you so curious about Minseok hyung? Do you have a crush on him?" Kyungsoo teased.