Chapter 7

10 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 10 years now since I found Brianna and Riley and our life's have been perfect Brianna is now 15 and Riley is now 17 years old and I have also adopted a girl called Arianna and she is 10 years old since I moved here too and the 3 of them have all been going to school and we have been living in a town called wending town and I had to use a few of my powers to get us a house and a car but it has been good we are now living in a 3 stories house and I have a black car/jeep and I own my own clinic where I work as a doctor and I help the sick because I now have better control over my blood temptation and I mean that's good because after all I do live with humans after all.

Right now I am in my office at my clinic getting ready to see my patients and so I put my white doctor's coat on and I grab my telescope and put it around my neck and then I went over to my office door and I opened it and I looked down the hall to the reception desk and I said ok Sally send them in and so one by one the patients come in and I treat them and they leave again and it went on like that for 5 hours and then when it came to lunch time I sat in my office at my desk going through some patient files when my office phone rings and so I got up from my desk and I walk over to the phone at the door and I pick it up.

Then I say hi Sally what's wrong and Sally said sorry to bother you Dr Call but you have some visitors and I said ok did they say who they were and Sally said no Doctor I'm sorry they didn't and I said ok that's no problem just send them on through and Sally said sure Dr Call right away and then she hung up and then so did I and I put the photo me back down and I walked over to my desk and I sat down waiting on the people that wanted to see me and a couple of minutes left there was a knock on my office door.

So I said come in and then the door opened and I saw 3 men walk in through the door and it wasn't until a couple of minutes after they entered my office I realised who they were it was Sam my half brother, Paul and my brother Embry and I knew they were wolves so I said what what do you want you told me to leave and never come back and well that's what I did so leave.

Then Sam said no Bella we won't even though standing here smelling you makes me want to run I will not because your our family no matter what and I said no Sam I was your family before I was turned I can't ever come back and be that again and Embry said yes Bella you can we have found a way to help you and to allow you to live on the reservation again and I said don't be so silly Embry nothing can help that I'm a vampire not a wolf and Embry said yeah we know but if you come home we can help you.

So I said I can't leave now I have a life here I have a job and I have 3 human kids who have school and Paul said you can build a new life back home you can own your own clinic on the reservation and your kids can go to the reservation school and you'll be home I mean Quil is missing you every day Bella I mean he imprinted on you the very day you got turned and he has been in pain ever since then and I gasped and said oh no I've put him in pain so much ok fine I'll come home but are you sure I'll be able to come into the reservation.

Then Embry said yes we have a way and when you get to the treaty line stand there and Leah, Seth and Jacob will meet you there and they will bring you home sis remember our saying that mom used to always tell us and I said yes it was always and forever and Embry said yes Bella always and forever now we will see you at home and I said yeah see you there and then Sam, Paul and Embry all left my office and then I took my doctors coat off and I grabbed my handbag with my car keys, my phone and my purse in it and I left my office and I walked to reception.

Did you like it. Review and comment