Lovegood (Luna x reader)

Requested by: MostAwkwardPan

You were in the hall. Hiding behind a statue crying. A hufflepuff boy insulted me for being a Slytherin. People might think "Oh Slytherins never cry" "There jerks" Blah blah blah. We'll I'm not like the others. You are Emotional. Your feelings can get hurt so easily. You feel weak.  Suddenly you hear a sweet, soft voice. You lift your head to see a pretty, blond hair girl. Luna Lovegood. A ravenclaw girl you recently became friends with.
Luna: You ok, y/n?
You wipe your tears away.
Y/n: I-I'm fine...
Luna: I'm going to the forest. Want to come?
You thought about it. You didn't have anything else to do.
Y/n: Sure...
Luna gives you a hand and you follow her out of the castle.
Luna: Who made you a wilting flower?
Y/n: A hufflepuff guy named Jack...
Luna: What did he do?
Y/n: He started insulting and bullying me...
Luna: What he says?
Y/n: That I'm weak, ugly, and stupid. He asked me what kind of Slytherin am I....
Luna puts a hand on your shoulder. Smiling at you.
Luna: Some people are blind to see the beauty in the world. The people who are bullying you are below you. My mom used to say this when I cried. Bullyings like poison. It's ok to let it all out.
We arrived at the part of the forest where there was Thestrals. You thought they were one of the most beautifulest creatures in the Wizarding world.
Y/n: Thank you Looney.
You gave her a smile.
Luna: Anytime Rose.
You liked that nickname. The Thestral came up greeting you both. You and Luna hold hands, petting them. Luna kissed your cheek. You blushed.
Luna: Now you really look like a rose.
You both laughed.