•Chapter 27•

*recap*
Tony and Y/n were about to do the dirty, but then someone bursts through the LOCKED door-
*recap over*

*Y/n's POV*
"oh shit!" i shouts as i scrambled to find covers  to cover my basically naked body.
"oh shit my bad!" Ondreaz said as he covered his eyes.
"dude how did you get in here? i locked the door!" Tony said confused.
"i have the spare key to your door dumbass!" Ondreaz said with a 'duh' tone, still covering his eyes.
"...well this has been awkward..."
i said getting up, and grabbing my clothes, which are now on the floor, and head to Tony's bathroom to change.
i closed the door and looked at myself through the mirror.
"...wow..." i huff before changing into my clothes.

i changed then tried prepared myself for anything that would happen when i walked out of the bathroom

walked out of the bathroom.

god i really hope Ondreaz doesn't say anything to anyone... tony would probably kill him... i would probably help...

i walked out of the bathroom and the room was empty, but that how this all started....
i walked out of Tony's room and everyone was downstairs making tiktoks.
i was trying to decide who my victim was gonna be as i walked down the stairs.
so Tony, Ondreaz, and Maiko making thirst dancing tiktoks, charli and Addison were doing regular dances, Anthony and Chase were making there Chanthony tiktoks, jaden and mads were making there cute, actual couple tiktoks, and jabez was just doing his own thing.
i raced down the stairs and ran in front of the thirst trio's tiktok and make a fuckboy face to the camera and then ran out,
then i ran over to jabez, stoke his phones and did the dash to the bathroom.
i quickly ran in, and locked the door.
Jabez was too slow to catch me.
she started knocking on the door quite hard
"CHILL IM JUST GONNA MAKE SOME TIKTOKS BRUV!" i said lauging.
i chose the sound like
"if i back it up... is it fat enough?...
when i throw it back... is if fast enough?...
if i speed it up... can you handle that?...
you ain't ready for this work... now what me throw it- throw it back"
i did as the audio was saying and threw it back, when the video was over i @ed myself, and posted it. i opened
the door up to see an annoyed Jabez,
waiting for me.
i handed him his phone,
"i better get some clout, i broke my fucking back in there." i pointed behind me,
where the bathroom was.
Jabez looked at me confused, then went to his phone and saw the video.
"OH YOU CAN THROW IT BACK THROW IT BACK!" he yelled.
i laughed at his reaction and headed out to everyone else. i saw my phone buzzing,
i was being @ed in comments and
in two videos.
i knew one was the one i just did with jabez, but i didn't know what the other one was. i clicked it and it was an edit of me.
"WAIT BUT I LOVE THIS-"
i shouted, not even realizing i was shouting. everyone turned to me.
"sorry! someone just made me an edit and it's super cute!" i chuckled as i explained my unexpected behavior.
"ouuu i wanna see!" Jabez ran over behind me. i giggled as i lifted my phone to him so he could see the edit.
"YOURE STUPIDER THAN YOU LOOK Y/N!" he yelled as he snatched
my phone right out of my hand and did the dash to the bathroom.
"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" i yelled.
i started to chase after him, but then just stopped as he had already made his into the bathroom with my phone.

(you can just pick one of them idc 😂)

"hey Y/n? Tony? a moment in the kitchen please?" Ondreaz said.

fuck. me.

(a/n sorry for the short chapters! i just thought you guys deserve at least a few chapters cause i have been active bc i'm a sad prune 😔 but i'm feeling somewhat better, and i'm gonna be trying to stay active, and LONGER chapters are coming soon so! 😂❤️🥺💍🤠😚🥴🥰👹👺)