.4

Mina sits at her favorite corner in the library. Mina has always claimed the library as her safe haven. She can relax, read a book and study in peace. And she was relieved this is where she was at that moment because she was sure varsity jocks never come to play in the library.

She had an hour break before her next class and had decided to stay in the school library in the meantime. She flips a page of the novel she was currently reading.

Mina thinks reading a novel and delving into its story could possibly keep her thoughts away from the blonde-haired girl who keeps crossing her mind. She was so very wrong.

Mina decides to close her book nd kets herself reminisce the events from last night.

Music plays loudly in the nightclub. She feels the music's bass boosting through her veins. Mina happily danced to the music with Vernon, a red cup in hand. She was wearing her favorite sleeveless black top with her ripped denim shorts

She doesn't remember how manh cups of booz she had drank but they were enough to make her feel quite light-headed. Her vision doubled from time to time because of the alcohol and she was feeling tipsy.

Her boyfriend was in the same state. He grabs Mina's hand to spin her around. She giggles at him.

Vernon leans closer to her ear and says. "I'm gonna head out to take a quick smoke. I'll be right back." He give her a peck on the cheek and leaves before she could even respond.

Mina sighs as she watches her boyfriend walk out of the club while pulling out a cigarette  she love her boyfriend to death but she hates how he couldn't seem to let go of his cigarette. Not even for her.

Nevertheless, she doesn't let her boyfriend stop her from having fun. She continues to dance and drink with the other partygoers in the dance floor.

A blonde-haired girl comes a little closer to her as they dance to the music. "Hey."

Mina looks up to see it was Yoo Jeongyeon, the school's MVP player and her long-time crush. Yes. Mina had a huge crush on the varsity jock since high school. Mina had bever told anyone about this. Even her best friend, Sana, doesn't know about her crush on Jeongyeon.

Mina believes she'd make a fool out of herself if everyone in the school knew about her crush. The straight A student and the school's jock? It all sounds too cliché and a little messy. She doesn't want herself involved in that kind of storh. And she was sure she doesn't want to let the fact get to the smug and cocky head of Yoo Jeongyeon.

This time, though, it felt different. She thinks it was the alcohol in her system that made her confident enough to dance closer to her crush.

"I've been eyeing you since you entered the club." Jeongyeon flirts loud enough for Mina to hear.

Mina laughs. She was feeling extremely flattered right now although she thinks that's what Jeongyeon says to all other girls. "Is that what you say to every other girl in this club, Yoo Jeongyeon?"

Jeongyeon brusts in laughter with her half-lidded eyes, obviously drunk as well. "I'm flattered you know me, Myoui Mina. And no, that was especially for you." The blonde-haired girl winks.

Mina thinks of how smooth Jeongyeon is with her flirting. No wonder all girls ould swoon over this charming jock, including herself.

"Oh, really?" Mina raises an eyebrow. She believes it was the alcohol that made her put her arms around her crush's neck, swaying her hips to the music, forgetting her boyfriend even existed.

"You look really hot right now." Jeongyeon drunkenly comments with a breathy laugh, inserting her hands in the back pockets of Mina's shorts. She was surprised to see that the girl didn't mind at all.

Mina takes a sip of alcohol and whispered, leaning her body over Jeongyeon's chest. "I have a boyfriend."

Jeongyeon ignores the comments and whisperes. "Wanna head to the restroom?"

Mina doesn't respond and watches Jeongyeon's eyes stare at her lkke a predator. The dark-haired girl's eyes drop to Jeongyeon's lips.

Mina doesn't remember how they ended up in the bathroom but she remembers how her back was pressed against the door and how Jeongyeon leaned forward to kiss her softly.

Everything started really softly. The neon light lit up the dim restroom. They can hear the muffled music coming from outside the restroom. Mina doesn't know how her arms ended up aroun Jeongyeon's neck. She feels Jeongyeon's hands on her waist, pulling their bodies closer together.

Jeongyeon starts off with a few pecks, giving Mina time to get comfortable with her. The kisses were really soft and addicting, Mina think. Jeongyeon then captures Mina's bottom lip and was relieved when she feekd the dark-haired girl give in. Mina was kissing her back.

Both their eyes were closed and their mouths moved together in synchronicity. When they adjusted their heads to the kiss, their noses bumped each other.

Mina sighs contently when she feels Jeongyeon's smile as they continue to kiss. She pulls Jeongyeon's body closer to hers, as if there was any room left between their bodies.

Jeongyeon pulls away from the kiss and Mina groans, wanting more. The blonde-haired girl teasingly asks out of breath. "Whag about your boyfriend?"

Mina giggles and goes back to kiss Jeongyeon. They kiss and kiss and kiss. Mina feel Jeongyeon's hands slide from her waist down to her hips.

Jeongyeon lifts Mina up on the restroom's counter as they continue kissing. She was now between Mina's legs. Mina grips on Jeongyeon's denim jacket and starts to slide them down off her shoulders. A hand slowly slides up from under Mina's sleeveless top, making her feel very hot and bothered. The feeling of Jeongyeon's hands against her skin was doing things to her body and driving her crazy.

Jeongyeon's mouth moves from Mina's lips to her jaw. Mina tilts her head back to mkae way for the lips that are now preying on her neck-

Mina's phone buzzes on the table, interrupting her from the flashback.

"Fuck." Mina mutters under her breath with eyes shut. She hated herself for allowing those memories back in her brain and remembering how good Jeongyeon made her feel.

Mina checks her phone to see it was a text message from Vernon.

Vernon💕:
Nightclub again, tonight? :)

She definitely wants to spend more time with her boyfriend, thinking thag would wash away the guilt she'd been feeling since last night.

Babie:
Sure.