ST

A disclaimer: I do not own anything DC or anything, I borrowed from other media.

Static and Talon

With the monster form of Ebon and Hotstreak defeated, for now, Static and Gear go their separate ways to get some much-needed rest. On the way, Static notices a bird creature heading a different direction and flies over to investigate. Confirming his suspicion upon seeing the identity of the creature, Static calls out, "Teresa?!"

Teresa, known as Talon, looks over her to see that Static is behind her and stops on a rooftop. From there, Talon somehow reverts to her human form surprising Static.

"Static what are you doing here?" She asks in a calm tone, which is a different change of pace considering their past meetings.

"Well, I saw you flying by in your Talon form, which automatically means you got a whip of the gas, so I wanted to see how you are feeling about it until you went back to normal. A neat trick by the way."

Teresa blinks in confusion. Though Static saved her from Ebon after losing her powers, she figures with her abilities back that he would want to take her down, not act all calm and casual with her. "You mean you don't want to fight me even though I gain back my powers?"

Static could hear the doubt in her voice when she asks that. "True, we were on opposite sides in the past, but if recent events prove anything, Ebon practically force you into his squad and the way you stood up against him without your powers that were pretty brave, braver than me when it came to bullies in my school." He assures her, hoping it would remove tension from her.

"You afraid? I couldn't picture you as a fearful type considering you and Gear were willing to stop Ebon with no powers as well." Teresa said, honestly.

Static chuckles, thinking back to his life before becoming the hero that he is today. "Let's just say before being Static; I have been just any regular kid who got picked on when trying to talk to a beautiful girl that I know. Now that I think about it, I guess you can say that tonight was Deja vu movement, only this time standing up to the bully."

Hearing his backstory was interesting to Teresa and different in a positive way compare to the evil bang babies she been around with. One part of his statement stood out to her, and at that moment she decided to mess with him some. "So, are you trying to imply something Sparky?"

"What do you mean, and you calling me Sparky now?" Not that he didn't mind it, but he didn't expect that out of all names she could have called him.

"Yep, and you said tonight felt like a Deja vu moment, you took on a bully in Ebon. So does that make me the beautiful girl you in this version?" She smirks and winks at him, causing a blush to form from Static's cheeks.

Not sure what to say right then, the only response that came out of the lighting hero's mouth was, "Umm."

A rude sound went out from Teresa feeling somewhat offended by his lack of an answer "What are you trying to say, you think I'm ugly, just like when I was in Talon."

"What?! No you are beautiful as both Teresa and Talon!" Static blurts out, stunning both his self and Teresa at the same time.

Teresa narrows her eyes at him. "Are you lying because you know I was just messing with you?"

"No, it's true, I never thought you looked bad as Talon. Of course, I was busy fighting you to notice you in that way, but I figured you look cute as a feather. See what I did there?" Static laughs nervously and rubs the back of his head. He wasn't sure where this conversation is going considering this is the first time the two actually interaction on more friendly terms, and since he doesn't know a lot about her he didn't want to dig his self in a deeper hole than the one he is most likely in now.