The locket

Bryan's pov
Jon Molten and I were in the portal room I saw taking notes on Molten talking about it.

I was writing something when my pencil dropped and rolled under the control computer.
"Crap," I said, kneeling and moving the chair away.
"Bryan, what are you doing?" Molten asked.
"I dropped my pencil," I told him.
I pulled out my phone to look under the dark desk.
I found my pencil next to.......a locket.

I grab it and my pencil

"What's this?" I ask myself standing up And looking closely at the strange locket.
"What's what?" Jon asks, walking towards me."Wait, what is that?" He said, looking at the silver locket.
"Is it yours?" Molten asked.
"No Bryans feminine, but not that feminine" Jon said to Molten.
I ignored both of them and opened it.

"Awww," I said, looking at the two teenagers in the picture

I looked at the back of the locket, and I saw the word 'Heart.'
"I wonder who it belongs to," Jon wondered. "If we find them, we should give it back."
"Dont think we could if it was under there," Molten pointed to the control panel "Then these two are long gone."
"This locket seems really old, like 60 years old." I said, marveling at the old picture and the jewelry covered in layers of dust.
"Maybe the people who created the portal forgot this here," Jon suggested. Then I thought of something I never did.
"Wait who did create the portal," I asked, and Molten looked just as confused as I was.
"I don't know, Afton didn't even know." Molten explained," So this locket thing is new to me."
Jon walked away from us and walked in front of the portal.
"Well, we have other things to worry about. Let's just leave the-" Jon was interrupted by a book flying out of the portal and hitting him in the face.
Me and Molten start laughing uncontrollably.
" It's not funny!" Jon shouted, picking up the book from where it landed on the floor.
"Jon, come on, lighten up." I laughed out.

Jon looked at the book.
"Joey pearls Coordinate journal, property of Joey Pearl do not touch except for Joey Pearl." Jon read off the cover.
Jon opened the book.
"It seems like coordinates for universes," Jon said astonished. "And they're each labeled, Olympus world, " Jon trailed off reading multiple names.
Until he stopped abruptly.
"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.
"There's a universe in this, and it's circled multiple times," Jon said, surprised. I walk over to him and look in the book.

'Magic universe.' Written in neat handwriting surrounded by multiple circles. Next to it was a series of numbers.