The memories

Bryan's pov

I was in the room next to my office when I heard someone struggling with the door.
I walked over to it and saw Jason trying to open it.
He was wearing clothes I gave him, but he kept the collar on?
I opened the door for him.
"Thanks for that, now I need to tell you something." Jason announced. "So that bear at the front desk-"
"Freddy?" I interrupted him.
"Yes, and he tried to get my collar off, and I remembered something," He said then he looked scared.
" Hazel and I were in some kind of room with red curtains, and we both had collars on." Jason explained.
"So, the collar pulling reminded you of that encounter?" I asked and he nodded.
"Well, okay, and maybe if you remember more, we can figure out what happened to the rest of you," I said, grabbing his hand.
I told him that he could stay here for a while until we found him someplace.
"Thank you, " Jason sat down on my couch.
"How do you turn this on?" He pointed to the Tv.
I grabbed the remote and turned the Tv on.
Jason gasped at this.

"Dont call this the future," I stated bluntly

"Dont call this the future," I stated bluntly. "Here, press the arrow buttons to change channels," I instructed him.
"Cool," He muttered, and I laughed.

3rd person.
Bryan walked out of my room and called Jon.
"Jon, something bad might have happened to the kids" He said nervous.
"No, this isn't a wrong number!" He shouted, annoyed.
"Just come to my office. I need to ask Jason something." Bryan hung up and walked back into his little room.

R.Bonnies Pov
I was board, nothing to do. I was wandering around the twisted area and I saw something shine in a bush.
I looked in it, and I found a silver pendant.
I opened it, and I found a picture.

Wait? Isn't that the kid Bryan took to his hotel?Who's that girl he's hugging?

Who's that girl he's hugging?