💛💫Lunch Time📓🍂

You were sitting down in class as it was almost Lunch time. You were in year 13 as lunch was at late hours and that you usually ended class 3 hours earlier than the rest of the years. You were listening to the teacher blabber about something. But didn't really care about it.

It was now finally lunch for 30 minutes, as you sat down next to your good o'l friend. Wattpad, it was a little chilly today, as you weren't prepared for the day as usual l. You wore black knee-ripped jeans. A black beanie, and a colorful reAsOnAble tank top. You sat down, eating

Your green apple and sandwich. You didn't really eat much, Wattpad noticed you were quite today, as you weren't know for being the quiet type of person, but more of the cheerful,creative cute person who dresses in a completely different style than your personality.

You stare at that grey colored sky that gazed upon the atmosphere. As the wind blew the clouds fast away into different shapes. Wattpad stopped reading his book and tapped your shoulder. You look at him then smiled as he then asks " A-are you alright? " He asks. You nod and ask " Whatcha reading there WP?
"

( nickname ) " Oh just a book called Wonder " He smiled as you reasoned with " You like all types of books right? " You giggled. " Yes! I like all books, all including ones that don't come by my community " He says while putting it down. You hand him a sandwich. As you smile while
Hopping he will take it.

He wasn't very hungry, but how can he reject such a cute and friendly kind marshmallow like you. Besides he might get hungry later. He took it gently saying thank you. You say it was no problem as you scoot closer next to him. He noticed and turned to you confused.

You scoot away and say " S-sorry, sorry. It's just a little cold, you were very warm and nice " You say then looking away. You felt a hand on the left side of your waist, as you were now being scooted closer to him. You heard him unzip his jacket, as he lifts you up with ease and

Puts you on his lap while zipping the jacket back up again. Your legs that went over his made him feel warm as you felt cozy being close up to him and resting your head on his chest. You heard his heart beat, as he looks down and hugs you tight and kisses your head.

You heart melted and couldn't help but a few tears rolled down your cheeks. He heard your very quiet sobs and wipes them away as he saw your beautiful bright smile. You hug him tight as he hugs and rests his chin on your head. After it was now time to go back to work. You looked extremely unhappy cuddle time was over.

However he touched your shoulder, as you looked at him with hope. He hugs you close and says " come to my place after school ok? " You nod while saying " I love you " and kissing his cheek. " I love you too " As you both walk back upstairs working on your story writing, essays,literature and English work.

//:

Hopefully this was guud
Anyway CountryHumans next ( 2x )
I hope you liked this, don't worry
There will be more
💫📝🥀💕