L

Savannah was a strange girl. she was happy, inelegant, lovable, beautiful and could read anyones face just by looking at them. She had a happy family with her twin brother Light and her parents and younger sister but she never showed emotion when they weren't around but when they were she put on a fake smile and pretended to be happy. The only person to notice was L. but even though she looked happy her eyes were dull almost gray, drained from emotion but pain and sadness. she looked like she was happy but had a smile. She was unique but that is why L loved her. They met at the playground. They bumped into eachother and then that's when sparks flew. They played and played. A funny habit they did as kids is when they get a lollie pop or any candy they would yell "WE GOT LOLLIE POPS LOLLIE LOLLIE POPS" and laugh. When they grew older they were still the best of friends. But when they finished college and studied phycology together savannah grew more saddened and it worried L. she said she was fine and hid her true emotions behind her beauty. she eventually became more distant and cold until she fully disappeared without any trace left behind and it left him puzzled.

authors note: sorry if its short hope you like it.