Prologue

(Y/N's PoV)
-Flashback-
My name is Y/N L/N, just your regular Highschool student and i kinda like Music, well i can't think of any ways To introduce myself other than that I'm just average, like really average.

But before I moved in the city I used To be in a town in Japan, it was really Peaceful there but one day.....

...

...

My mother died, she died while  giving birth to me and only being 18.

How did i know?
Well I just asked my dad

I lived in that town for 17 years and When I was a third year in high School i moved to tokyo to get money for my dad and siblings.

-flashback end-

...

...
Location: Y/N's House
Time: 1:00 PM Sunday

'Well monologuing aint gonna help me', I thought to myself.
after that revelation i walked out my door to wander around to familiarize myself so I don't get lost like an idiot.

-some walking here-

...

...

After getting lost for half an hour I saw something that interest me
a Live House.
'what a coincidence' I mumbled, curious i stepped inside.
after i stepped inside i saw a black haired woman that has a somewhat pinkish eyes

"Oh! Hello there what can i do to help you today?" The black haired woman said. "General Keno- i mean i was just wandering here." I replied back. "Oh i see, well just dont wander around too much." She said with a smile.
I did what she told me and wandered around the live house.

..

..
Location: LiVE House CiRCLE
Time: 2:00 PM Sunday
Well after wandering around the live house it was bigger than i expected, but i realized there were no other staff members except for that woman with black hair. I walked up to here and asked "Why is there no other staff member other than you?" I asked. "Well it's still quite new, but i can manage" She said. "Well are you looking for staff members, because i'm looking for a job" I replied back.
"Oh really?, Well I'll be delighted if you work with me." She said while being happy."Oh by the way, my name is Tsukishima Marina nice to meet you." "Name's Y/N L/N, pleasure doing business with you". After that exchange of names she taught me how to check the condition of the instruments and how to repair them.
"Oh yeah want to meet our band girls, they're all at the studio right now." she asked. "Sure" I replied back, well i was curious to what they looked like, Marina guided me to the studio that the bands uses to practice

"Hey Guys, we have a new staff member" Marina pointed at me "Introduce Yourself."

"Y/N L/N, nice to meet you all" I bowed my head.

....

....

....
Time: 6:00 PM

They all introduced themselves to me then I had a really REALLY long chat with them and went home as it was almost night time. So there are basically 5 bands; Poppin' Party, Afterglow, Pastel*Palettes, Hello Happy World, and Roselia. Well, they were all interesting especially Hello Happy World but, Minato Yukina was the one that caught my attention the most. Well... I don't really know the reason but I guess I'm infatuated at her.
"Why are you just standing there." Marina said as she shook me of my thoughts.

"Oh right, i need to go home now, see ya later Marina-San" I said while waving my hand.

...

...
Location: Y/N's House
Time: 7:30 PM Sunday
After getting distracted by multiple shops i finally got home
"I'm home." I said
Oh right i live by myself, welp old habits die hard. I took out the instant noodles from the kitchen, boiled the water, put the hot water in the cup and let it sit for 5 minutes

"Itadakimasu" I said while clapping my hands, even though i ate a lot of instant noodles it's still pretty good, mostly because i can't cook

..

After i ate my noodles i threw it at the trash can, drank some water, brushed my teeth, and head off to dreamland with a smile.