One Night Can Change Everything...(Chapter 2)

As if it wasnt bad enough that I couldnt go to Jordans and had to stay for this hellish dinner, my mom was making me dress up...which by her deffinition means fancy dress, no glasses, and hair left down:(

I was about to get ready when my mom yells upstairs "Nevermind theyre coming over on Sunday" today was Friday. Eesh, atleast now I can go to Jordans. Yo know, Ive never even met the neighbors..huh.

~a few hours later~

"JORDAN!"

"WHAT?!"

"Darling, I'm Hoooome!":) I said smiling. She appologized for ditching me tody and ofcourse being her bestest friend i forgave her. We hadnt hung out and forever so when we got up to her room she decided to unload on me news that we were to be attending a party tonight.

"I didnt bring anything, and besides do we really have to?" "Yes!" she said.

I was kinda nervous, i have never been to a "party" party before and I kind of socially awkward. I just knew Jordan was going to use me as her human barbie doll. Uh-oh.

~2 hours later~

"And walla!!" said Jordan after almost 2 hours of primping and doing make up and all that jazz. I was almost frightened to loom in the mirror. I turned around and did nt even know the person staring back at me. She was beautiful. Ive never really thought of myself as pretty just the shy, awkward girl with glasses. But tonight, i had my contacts in and man did i feel good, even if a little insecure. I actually liked what I was wearing not Victoria skanky bt not regular me saint.

"You look hot." she said shocked. I just laughed it off and loked at what she was wearing. As usual she was gorgeous. "Oh watever, you know you look good" I said winking. (ps. were not gay just comfortable around eachother lol)

(see what theyre wearing on the side)

As we walked out the door I knew this was going to be one possibly

regrettably wild night.

~ At the party~

As soon as we got to the music Jordan was swept away by the giant crowd, leaving me to fend for myself. Crap. Suddenly I felt something hard on my back and I realized I had backed into somebody. "Oops", I said blushing. I had ran into Jason Young, the most popular guy in school.

"Hey baby, whats your name?" Oh lord, weve been in school together our entire lives.

"Oh, Uhm, Its , uh, Kalise.", "Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said with a wink. I had no idea how to reply, but he didnt seem to care because suddenly I was swept into the kitchen by a couple of people and the nexy thing I new drinks were thrust into my hand, and I just thought..oh what the hey, YOLO!

Oh no, what happened at the party? Read more to find out! Rate, message, etc::):):)