Chapter 8

Bombolone picture cause why not?
After class
~~~
Shu's POV
Finally class is done, and I'm on my way searching for Varuto-chan!~

I really ×10000 love calling Valt his romaji name Varuto!

I was at the hallway and bump into someone. Great, just great. The lucky bitch

"Gomenasai Shu-senpai!" Avika says and bow then walks away quickly

S-senpai!?

Literally no one ever call me that! Except those fangirls, they are really crazy!

I continue to walk to the rooftop. All the gangs are there training. Well, some of them.

The blonde were arguing again. OMFG why can't they just stop for once!? Valt was sitting on the bench polishing his Valkyrie while chatting with Daigo and Ken.

Oh I'm jealous.

I got to the middle between Daigo and Valt scooting closer to him. Daigo scoot away a bit. I guess he stills remember the incident.

But who cares. At least I'm sitting closer with Varuto-Chan~

I look at Valty sweat dropping at Wakiya and Honcho while laughing nervously.

I blush a bit while looking at him.

Après le combat~ (After the fight~)
I was walking to the gate with Valty. We chat for while. He laugh at something I said, my heart flutter. I slowly move my hand and grab his.

Valt stop and looks at me confuse. I have the urge to kiss his hand making him flinch and blush. He froze a bit and a few seconds later, I intertwine my finger with his.

His hands were soft even if his wearing gloves and small like I was holding a cat.

He was just looking at me blushingly and confusingly. I let go of his hand and he quickly pull away then looking at it.

I put my hands on Valty's cheek and use my tumb to brush his cheek like his porcelain cup.

3rd POV
Valt melts a bit and blush lightly while looking at Shu's lustful crimson eyes.

He avert his eyes no wanting to make contact while his best friend was touching his cheek.

Then someone shout. Making Shu stop the touching and both males turn to see that person's voice

"Valt!!!~" Avika shouted his name while waving at him. She then runs towards him literally didn't not notice Shu at all

"Valt sorry it took so long! There's just so many math formulas to write💦hehehe~" Avika says nervously and giggles a bit

Valt smiles and Shu just frown.

"Are you ready to go?" Valt says

"Yup!" Avika say excitedly

Shu was confuse. He stops Valt and tells him where is he going

"Avika's house to bring her bombolone to my house" Valt explain

Shu force a smile and told him to be carefull and inside of him is furious. He can't take it anymore.

Avika's POV
Look at him...

I can tell his faking a smile.

By the look of his face, he was jealous and furious of me....

Don't think I didn't notice what he's doing with Valt. I saw him puting his hand on his cheek and brushing it slowly with his tumb.