Chapter 3 : Too much

(Back when Encre found Jasper)

Encre's POV :

I'm glaring at bat amazed. Now, when i'm holding him in my embrace i can see him closer. His colours are so beautiful! His wings are pink with little amount of yellow on the end. He looks funny with those pink ears of his. My artistic instincts are telling me to draw him, but i know that he needs healing (overwatch vibes xD) first. 

~Time skip~ 

(In Encre's house)

I finaly reached my house! Time to heal the bat. I put him in the basket and cover him with my scarf. Im super tired so i just lay down on the table and fall asleep.

Eterna's POV : (wow new pov)

It's 7:30 AM. One of Encre's neighbors told me today that he saw Encre walking in the Forbitten Forest. Again. It's called 'Forbitten Forest' not without a reason! I have to talk to him seriously. I know that at this hour he is probably sleeping. I attempt to aggressively knock at his door. After a couple of minutes i loose my patience. I know that this skeleton is a heavy sleeper, but still! "You know what?! Fuck you!"I shout. Still nothing. Now i'm pissed of. I kick the door with all my strenght. I think they are broken but i don't care.

Encre's POV :

I was sleeping peacfully (what is suprising because of my isonomia) when i heard loud banging. I don't really care, so i try to fall asleep again but after several minutes i hear Eterna shouting "You know what?! Fuck you!" and a loud crack. She is really pissed off. I'm not in the mood for fighting with her. I carefully grab healed bat and jump out of the window. It isn't the firts time when i run away from Eterna. I'm runing across town square. I bump into someone and fell. "Je suis désolé, je ne voulais pas....( I'm sorry i didn't  want to....)" "Oh hey look, this is this French freak!" One of the bullies said. "I'm really sorry..." I said with heavy French accent. I hide bat under my shirt and tried to get up. "Where do you think you are going?!" One of the bullies shouts and kicks me so i fell again. Everone is watching. Some people are even laughing. I feel something warm dripping on my hands.

 Red liquid all over my hands and clothes. 

They don't care. 

Another kick. 

More blood. 

My rib is broken.

Another one.

Voices in my head are screaming.

Pain.