2

• Min y/n •

The man took off the mask and i sighed in relief. "Yoongi!" I hugged him, he quickly pulled awayd and make a disgusted face.

"Bitch, i know i'm the best brother. Now get on the motorcycle and get ready for your ass to get whip tonight."

"Damn kinky?" I joked and he just ignored me. I got on his motorcycle then we went home.

Once we arrived at home, Yoongi asked me, "Where the fuck was your stupid bitch ass boyfriend? The strip club!?"

I gasped, "Yoongi-" he cut me off, "Listen, if he wants to take a girl out then treat her like a princess. Not a fucking dickhead that just left a girl behind in the mall! Are you crazy? You could've been kidnap by someone, Y/N i'm serious. I don't think i want him as my brother in law."

"Fine, fine i understand" I rolled my eyes. "Is there anything for dinner?" I asked as i opened the fridge. "Y/N don't tell me you didn't eat in the mall because of that bastard"

"I-"

"That's what i thought" he growled.

"Gimbap!" I shouted in happiness. I took and ate some of it.

Jungkook came out of his room with sleepy eyes, messy hair and a cooky plushie between his arm. "Noona, kook's favorite hyung came to visit you, but he went home because you weren't here"

His favorite hyung is Taehyung. "Ah, i'm sorry" i hugged him but he pouted, "Can you call him over tomorrow?"

I nodded then he smiled showing off his bunny teeth.

——

Taehyung came inside my house and greeted Jungkook, "Kook!"

Jungkook quickly ran and jumped on him, "Oh shi- you're heavy little man!" Jungkook pouted, "You know I'm not small."

I shook my head as i watched their weird conversation. I decided to left the two of them alone and went to my room.

Yoongi went outside of the house, i don't know where so i just minded my own bussines until someone opened my door.

"Taehyung?"

"Ah, Jungkook wanted to take a nap so i went here, sorry if i bother you" he scratched the back of his head.

"Nono, it's ok. I just feel really sore so i don't think i can help you around" i blushed as i feel bad.

"Don't worry" he smiled.

——-

"Ah, harder" i moaned our and i feel pleasure washed all over me. I kept on arching my back, "princess lower down your voice" Taehyunf chuckled.

"Y-ye.. ahhh" i gasped for air as he push it harder. "Dang, i never thought you can produce that type of music" he groans. "Ah, more pleasee!" I moaned louder.

He slapped my inner thigh and growled, "what did i tell you huh?"