So Desperate.

Name: So Desperate. || Larry Stylinson Smut
Writer: orphan account
Summary:

Louis is home alone while Harry is out with his beard, Cara Delevigne. Louis fingers himself to the thought of Harry, but isn't patient enough and hurts himself while doing it. Harry comes home and helps Louis, then Louis sucks him off.

.
.
.

“Thank you for this Louis, really.” Paul whispered as “Eleanor” grabbed his hand, and she looked at him, smiling that stupid seductive smile she pulled on him everytime they had a date scheduled. “Listen, I know you don’t like her, but please, kiss her at least once. Just to get the fans going, yeah?”

“The fans want me and Harry together.” Louis grumbled as he followed Eleanor to his car. Paul just shook his head when Louis looked back. “Get off me Tina.” Louis spat once they got in the car. Tina just smirked and reached over, her hand running up and down his thigh.

“Please, Lou. Just gimme a chance yeah? You know they’re not gonna let you be with Harry. Get over it.”

“Get over it?” Louis asked, grabbing her wrist and moving her hand. “Why don’t you get over yourself? I don’t wanna be with you. Hell, even if I were straight and despised Harry I still wouldn’t wanna be with you.” Tina’s face held a hint of pain, but being the self-centered bitch she was, recovered quickly and smiled.

“Of course you say that Louis. Maybe,” she said as they turned a corner, on their way to Times Square to get publicity, “because you already announced yourself as gay, now you’re too scared to take it back. You know you’re straight Lou. Just imagine, me under you on the bed-”

Louis was gagging, so bad he was swerving. He held his hand up to her, “Fuck! Stop that’s enough torture right there!”

“Faggot.” Tina spat and turned up the radio. Louis tried to calm himself, getting more and more sick at the thought of having sex with her, let alone another girl. He wouldn’t say Tina or “Eleanor” was unattractive. She was pretty to him, but he didn’t like girls. Just like he thought Ariana Grande was pretty. He thought girls were pretty but never in a million years would he want to do ANYTHING sexual with them. He liked penis, he liked Harry for that matter.

-After the Date-

“Thanks for everything, Eleanor and Louis.” Paul smiled as they got back from their “date.”

“You’re not welcome.” Louis grumbled.

“Mmm it was a pleasure on my part,” Tina smirked as she grabbed Louis’ ass. He jumped up, yelling a cuss word at her and walking a decent amount away. She sent him a wink and he rolled his eyes.

He turned to Paul, “May I go home now?”

Paul nodded and Louis went home, but when he got home he didn’t see Harry’s car parked in the driveway like it should’ve been. He sighed, wishing Harry were home. Lately he’d been so horny for Harry. Not even horny, just needy. He needed Harry to make love to him more than anything, more than he needed air. And Harry was probably still being forced out with Cara Delevigne, a.k.a. Louis’ worst enemy. He hated her with all his heart, knowing that her and Harry were probably out somewhere kissing. Forced, of course. Louis just hated the thought of those two kissing.

“Alright, fuck it.” Louis stood up from the couch and went to his room, grabbing a fluffy blanket so he’d be comfortable. He laid it on the bed, stripping himself of his clothes and sighing as he lie down naked on the soft blanket. He laid there for a moment, imagining Harry overtop of him, their erections grinding together and their lips pressed against each other and their fingers in a tangled mess above Louis’ head.