Part 1

It was the end of the holiday, children were going Back to school but for these two girls Victorious aka Fee Fee and Victoria aka Lee Lee were not going to see the same faces again.

It all started at Delton Hill way high (DHWH). One Monday morning on September 7 2012 Fee Fee and Lee Lee went to a new school in the US.

Fee Fee- Lee I don't want to go to a new school we're going to be different.

Lee Lee- No! Its high school not prison.

Fee Fee- Prison would be different but better.

Lee Lee- Come on stop it. Pink is not your colour, so stop you might burst in to flames.

At school Lee Lee and Fee Fee were really standing out just as Fee Fee had said.

Fee Fee- I'm going to miss you.

Lee Lee- Stop acting baby man up, I'm just going to be on the other side of school.

Fee Fee- Okay later.

Just as Fee Fee step in to class, her heart stops. This was because of the most handsome, the cutest guy in the world.

Fee Fee- (texted Lee Lee) cute boy alert.

Lee Lee- You have no idea.

As they text about all the cute boys they were seeing, they realize that they were approaching class. The texting had stop and class they went. Fee Fee entered her class she saw the same boy her heart had stop for in the hall way. The thought of not knowing his name make it hard for her to stare at him.

Boy- Hey I'm Justin and that's my seat.

Fee Fee- Hi I'm Victorious but they call me Fee Fee and can you please sit somewhere else I kind of like this class.

Justin-Okay I will sit here right next to you if you don't mine.

Fee Fee- Be your guess.

While Justin sat beside Fee Fee this made her blush, giggle and smile. She never felt better. It was mathematics class and Mrs. Leon was teaching a topic which involves her to put the class in groups of two. Fee Fee and Justin were selected to be partners this made Fee Fee happy and the rest of the girls in class jealous.

Mrs. Leon- Class take out your mathematics book and turn to page one hundred and ninety seven.

Fee Fee- Hey can you share your book with me I left mine in my locker.

Justin- sure but you have to buy me a smoothie.

Fee Fee- Really.

Justin- Not really but if you want to.

Justin and Fee Fee started out as good friends. At lunch Fee Fee told Justin that she was going to meet her sis at the front office. Fee Fee told justin bye and went to meet Lee Lee. At the front office Fee Fee talked abot Justin and a hottie L ee Lee had met in her class.

Lee Lee- Fee Fee you should have seen him. He is cute, handsome and perfect. We talk the entire class.

Fee Fee- Well that might be so but you should have seen Justin. Omg I totally forgot I'm meeting him at the lunch room. We can see whose guy is hotter.

Lee Lee- Mine is no matter what you say.

Just as Fee Fee and Lee Lee walk in to the lunch room all eyes were on them.

Lee Lee- That's so weird.

Fee Fee- (texting justin) where are you?

Justin- to your right ill come to you.