Continue

She was not jealous but she wondered why those girls hated her, while talking to Justin Amber’s friends came up to them Tony-ann Jd and Zoey.

Jd-Hey Justin Whoes your friend.

Justin- This is Fee.

Fee-Hi.

April-I see you yesterday a limo came for you. Whatyou got it from the bargen brand.

Fee-No my father bought if for me.

April-Really, and you expect up to believe that.

All the girls who didn’t know that Fee’s parents are welthy  had completely made fools of them selves. About half an hour had past and the teacher was just arieving.

Miss Jenson- Good morning students.

Students –Good morning miss.

Miss Jenson-Today we are going to get to know each other better as individuals an as class   

                         mates.

Every one started talking so Miss Jensin decided to pick on individuals randomly. The class became scilence as the teacher pointed on Fee.

Miss-Jenson-you there girl In the pink top. What is your name?

Fee-me?

Miss Jenson-Yes you.

Fee- My name is Victorious Dimond but my friends call me Fe Fe. My father is Robberto

         Dimond he works and is the CEO of Robberto’s Industries. He owns nine companies.

         These companies are present all over the world. I have five brothers and four sisters.

         My mom owns her own hair dressing solon about eight of them. Its so much its hard to                      remember.

Amber-That’s all a lie. You wich your father was Mr Robberto.

Fee- well to prove this do you want me to video call him.

Students- yeah!

Fee-Who has a usb cable mine is in my locker.

Amber-I have one

They plug it in the television set as Victorious called her father. The class became scilence as he answered.

Fee-Hey daddy

Robberto-Hey baby whats wrong?

Fee-Noting is wrong every thing is ok. Daddy before you hang up did you see my credit card.  I don’t remember if I left it or not.

Robberto- its in your pink bag pack.

Fee-Ok by.

Miss Jenson- Nicepresentation

Justin- You sure showed tham

Fee-Do you want to go shopping

Justin- What are you shoping for

Fee- anything.

Justin- Ok sure.

Shool had over early because of a meeting the teacher had with the principal.

Miss Jenson- Class its time to go home.

Fee- Im going to call daddy to send the limo.

Robberto-what do you want Fee.

Fee- The limo school has over early and that gives me more time to shop and get home early.

Robberto- Ok im goung to call the limo dirver.

Fee was there waiting with Justin for the limo to arrived when Justin friends came around.

Erika, Michell,Daniel and Jecika.