The Girl Who Lived

In the countryside of the country. In a small town called Clovelly. Stood a traditional looking cottage style home. Built purely of brick and mortar, with a thatched roof. Large willow trees cascade down the house, causing a vintage feeling to surround the home. The green lawn, lined with different flowers cover the perimeter of the garden. The neighbors are a few hundred feet away, providing privacy for the family that lives within the home. Inside the home resides Mr. and Mrs. Pierce. Mr. Pierce was a taller, built man. With fair skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. He is partner at a local law firm that does work in bigger cities such as London as well. He solely provides for his family, not that he minds. He prefers this old time way of thinking and life anyways. His wife Mrs. Pierce is classic trophy wife material. Blonde hair, blue eyes, olive skin. Hardly ever worked a day in her life. She stays home all day. Cooking, cleaning, tending to the children and gardening. She takes part in school parent meetings for her perfect children. She supports her narrow minded husband at all business functions. She even does community service. For the simple fact that she loves giving back. She understands how fortunate her family is and wishes to help others. Mr and Mrs. Pierce also have three children. A boy and two girls. William, Diana, and Blair. William is 14 and about to begin year 10. He plays football at school, makes all A's and has many friends. Some may even call him the most popular boy in school. While Diana is 12 and about to begin year 8. She takes part in art and advanced classes, also passing with all A's. The perfect little family also happens to consist of one more member. One that they wouldn't quite refer to as perfect. Blair. You see when Blair was just two years old her parents lives would change forever. An older woman and a man, likely in his mid twenties came to talk to them. Told them all about this whole other world they had never heard of. They called it the wizarding world. Mr and Mrs. Pierce didn't quite know what to make of this, surely the pair was insane. Had definitely lost their minds. They explained that there was a prophecy about their youngest daughter. That she was a witch and that she was in great danger. They requested to give the family extra magical protection but the married couple refused and Blair's father kicked the crazy kooks out of his house. Only months later, when the children were home with just their grandparents babysitting them a man broke into the house. He murdered their grandparents using only his words and tried to kill baby Blair but failed. Everything was caught on the baby monitor in Blair's room and the English police referred them to his associates in the wizard world. The police of their world were called Aurors. They explained the whole story to the couple but the couple decided it best not to tell Blair until she was much older. The head Auror, Harry Potter. Agreed that this was best as his son was also involved in the prophecy. Little did either of these families and concerned parents know what would happen in the coming years.