Chapter 1: The party.Part 1

I'm so bored of this kind of life.Always studying and going to school,never going out and doing something with my life.I love reading,listening to music and making my own music but I never go out like other teenagers do.I have a roomate that is totally opposite from me.

Alice, she loves going out,hangover,she draws,she has a boyfriend,she is pretty and blahblahblah.She has it all.Even the look.She is a blond with deep blue eyes.Always smiling and being in good mood.She is awesome.

I wish to do sonething with my life.I am a brunnete with light blue eyes,tinny,not too tall,not as funny as she is.

'Hey I am sorry I am late.I've been out with Chad.Were you waiting for me?' I heard Alice speaking as she closed and locked the doors.

'No,don't worry,I couldn't fall a sleep.'

I looked at her as she throw her bag on her bed.

'Oh,is that so?Was something bothering you?' She sitted next to me.

'Well you see,I though I wanted to do something with my life,I wanna do something that I could remember.'

'It was about the time.I mean all you do is study,make music and read.All day like so and everyday to you is the same.' She gave me the serious look.

'I know,right?But what to do?' I putted a book over my face as I layed down.

'Don't even ask.We are going to the party tomorrow and you are so not wearing any of this.' She throw the book off my face.

'I have nothing else to wear,you know,I want to have one night stand.' I looked at her.

'I have a great dress for you and beautiful heels.One night stand?Are you sure?'

'Yes,one night stand,I mean I never had a boyfriend unlike you who did and does.'

'Well okay if you won't regret it.' She patted my head.

'I won't,like I said,just one night stand.' I made a funny face.

'Okay than.Just don't get drunk tomorrow and hey how about I give your hair balayage?' She smirked.

'Well it can't be bad,so why not?' I chuckled.

After Alice done my hair,we finished the song we were making and left to sleep.Next day when I woke up,Alice was already up and she told me that we should go study so we could go to the party at the evening.I was so happy about it and nervous at the same time.I made my self work to keep my thoughs off it.

At the evening we finally had to get ready.I putted on the red dress and the heels she borrowed me.If I was good at something than that is make up.Alice was wearing black dress and leather jacked over it and she putted on black high heels.I admit we looked stunning beautiful.